SPOT IT & NAME IT by ECD-Skin.com
By ECD-Network, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SPOT IT & NAME IT is a tool that allows you to take a picture of a spot on your skin and quickly compare it to pictures on the ECD-Skin Picture Library. The comprehensive library is updated frequently and illustrates 35 categories of lesions with more than 350 pictures to help you identify specific types of skin cancer and precancerous and benign growths of the skin. SPOT IT & NAME IT can help educate you about early skin cancer detection; however, it is not a tool to self-diagnose.
To learn more about the importance of early skin cancer detection, visit ECD-Skin.com.
To start using SPOT IT & NAME IT, follow these steps:
• Use your iPhone™ to take a picture of a spot on your skin
• Compare your picture to pictures on the ECD-Skin Picture Library
• Use the library to learn about specific types of skin cancer and precancerous and benign growths of the skin
• Sign up to receive the skin self-exam ECD-Reminder
• Send an ECD-Card to your family and friends to let them know about skin self-exams
• Select a doctor from the ECD-Network
Library not accessible
It won't let you access the library unless you take picture first. Then it will decide which picture you can see. Totally useless, IMHO.