Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With Spot Maps outdated network maps are a thing of the past. Build Live maps of your Network. Visualize your network with Spot Maps. Find network devices with Spot Maps and create a unique network map simply by dragging and dropping. Map your network floor by floor, visualize your server architecture, group all your entertainment devices and much more.
Find your network devices
Look up your network for available devices. Add custom settings for network services and scan for active devices. Spot Maps reflects our many years of experience developing network solutions for OS X.
Network Control Center
Make Spot Maps your interactive control center for everything network. Switch to Live mode to start monitoring your devices. Spot Maps indicates the state of your network devices visually in your maps. Find and access the services you need: open an SSH tunnel, start a screen sharing session, or pull up a config webpage – right from your map.
• Find devices on your network
• Create multiple maps of your network
• Drag and drop devices onto your network map
• Monitor device status with live mode
• Share and export network maps with colleagues
• Quick access to services on your network
• Save your Spot Maps documents in iCloud
Visit http://www.equinux.com/spotmaps for more information
Questions or comments? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for checking out Spot Maps!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Spot Maps 1.1.1 contains a few fixes and other improvements:
· Fixed an issue where the connectivity indicator would not update in Live Mode.
· Improved CSV export.
· Fixed a bug that could cause an exported PDF file not to be replaced when choosing to overwrite an existing file.
· Fixed multiple resizing issues for host elements.
Have fun exploring your network with Spot Maps!
Your equinux Spot Maps team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 04, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: equinux
- © 2014 equinux AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later