By Francisco Garza
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Now you can control Spotify right from the menu bar! SpotBar puts the currently playing song and album art in a convenient, attractive window that lets you play, pause and skip tracks effortlessly.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Shows notifications in Notification Center (OS X 10.8 or newer)
• Fixes an issue where the progress slider wasn't showing
Works exactly as advertised with no flaws. Awesome app!
no longer works with current spotify program
please fix. waste of money as of right now
How to fix the last versio
From their website:
1. Hold the “Command” key and click the Spotify icon in the Dock to open its containing folder.
2. Quit Spotify by opening it and clicking “Quit Spotify” from the application menu at the top left.
3. Inside the folder window opened in Step 1, hold down the Ctrl key and click the Spotify app icon.
4. Click “Show Package Contents” in the menu that opens.
5. Double-click the “Contents” folder to open it.
6. Double click the “Info.plist” file in that folder to edit it.
Now look near the bottom of the file, for this line:
and replace it with this line, exactly:
Hit Command-S to save, then relaunch Spotify. Quit SpotBar and relaunch it, then it should be working.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 12, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francisco Garza
- © 2011, Francisco Garza
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor