Wake up to your favorite music with the Music Alarm Clock for Spotify!
"It's Easy as 1-2-3":
1. Search for a Spotify song.
2. Set up the days to repeat, as well as your Custom Snooze and all other features any good alarm app should have.
3. Lock your screen, relax, and wake up on the right side of the bed.
• A paid Spotify premium account is NOT needed, a Free Spotify Account works!
• The Spotify App is NOT needed, since this uses the Web
• Internet connectivity is required to "set" an alarm, but not when it goes off
• This app uses the ringer to go off, like any other alarm app, so I recommend going into Settings and scheduling Do Not Disturb to silence your ringer until right before your alarm goes off. This is optional.
• Due to legal restrictions, the app plays 30 seconds of the song you choose
• Note that every song in existence is not available; it must be on Spotify, and Spotify must have allowed the clips to be played through the API
Thanks to popular demand, Version 2.0 now lets you quit the app and lock your screen at night. Your phone needs to sleep too!
Ratings and Reviews
So I just did a test run on one of my alarms and it played the song for 30 seconds then it just stopped and it didn’t play it again. Being a heavy sleeper, it probably won’t wake me up playing just once for 30 seconds. Other than that (and the fact that it sometimes doesn’t work) I really like the app and waking up to my favorite songs. I hope you get everything sorted out and fixed. :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion- I’m working on a loop feature for the next update so that it will continue going off until you stop it.
I would give this a 5-Star, but the songs start mid-way through the track. This is disappointing to me as I personally have a problem with starting a song half way through.
Functionally the app. Works great, especially after the last update.
If they add an option to start songs at the 00:00 mark I’d rate this a 5/5.
Was great, but now I don’t want to use this anymore
Yesterday, I was able to launch my wake up motivation playlist automatically at a certain time. With the new legal restrictions I guess I can’t do that anymore, and that completely defeats the entire reason I got this app. Unless there is a way around this, I’m going to have to delete the app :(
Developer Response ,
Hello, what do you mean “automatically at a certain time”? Email me for support at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can clear up any problems you’re experiencing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.