Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
- This release includes the first version of our Apple Watch app
Ratings and Reviews
Its a good app
This app is so good the only problem are the adds
Privacy not an option
Even with a paid premium account, all of your listening habits are automatically made public to all Spotify users and published directly onto your social media. Your option to listen privately must be selected every single time you open the app. If you listen for more than a few hours, your private listening automatically becomes public. I will repeat that: If you listen for more than a few hours, your private listening automatically becomes public. You must continually go into your settings and choose “private” over and over again, during one session, even with a paid premium account, if you choose to not publish your activity. Thousands of complaints from teachers, therapists, religious leaders and doctors on the Spotify community forum, all pleading for control over private listening, are ignored and dismissed. Spotify doesn’t care about its customers.
Phone app is nice, watch needs updating.
The iPhone side of this app is fairly self explanatory. Everything is easy to find and finding speakers to airplay to is easy. The watch app however is not updated for the series 4 watches which gives it a very dated and clunky design. I would give this app 5 stars if the watch app were updated. I’d be glad to beta test the app if it meant the watch app were updated.
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2008–2017 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium $12.99
- Spotify Premium $12.99
- month of Spotify Premium $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.