Spotlite is a new music app where you can sing original music, karaoke and cover songs. Get followers and fans or support your favorite artists by gifting them virtually. Share your vocal talent and interact with other singers!
-Sing along to millions of songs with lyrics and accompaniments;
-Enjoy DUET feature with other singers;
-Make live streaming performances;
-Ues special audio modifiers to make you sound like a professional singer;
-Try cool filters to make your own music videos;
-Share your works on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.;
-Get fans who gift your songs;
-Social networking with music lovers and singer-songwriters in the community.
Spotlite respects copyright and all songs on this music app are authorized by record companies including Universal, Warner Chappel, SonyATV, EMI Publishing, and BMG.
New songs are added on a daily basis, covering genres of pop, rock, hip-hop/rap, R&B, country, INDIE, REGGAE, Jazz, Latin, EDM/DANCE and more for you to explore!
1. Optimize the singing process
2. The task interface has been revised.
Ratings and Reviews
I use to be very exited about this app. Things are changing, I love to sing always have. But it’s begging to feel like a waste of time singing here. Everyone just wants your vote but are not even willing to as much as leave a comment. I worked really hard to record high quality videos like they ask in order to get featured but no. I have share so many other artist material made several playlists, recommended many artist to other people and even ask they vote for them ( yes not just for me but others ) complete strangers just because they were talented. Spent plenty of money voting for others as well as my self too and didn’t mind the fact that monitory return was horrible I considered it an investment in myself and other too. I have had money taken from me when voting ( price says one thing then charge something different) when I asked for it to fix like I should have I get nothing. Then they change everything after spending and sharing all my money with everyone and I loose all the levels that I earned. How is it that I’m verified and proven to record high quality recording and videos and be on the same level as someone who is the complete opposite. I send emails asking for help with things and get nothing. And keep in mind that I haven’t receive one penny and I’m sure I won’t.
Dear spotliter, thanks for your support and suggestion. The video is able to be downloaded and saved to the local file. Each contest rating starts scratch. For your suggestion" Anyone should be able to do a duet" we will help you submit to our staff and keep you of any update in the future. Feel free to contact us at cs email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you asap.If you like us please add star, thanks:) Merry Christmas^^
I’ve been using spotlite for several months, I love the app, but there really is not a lot of current country songs and I’m a diehard country girl. So I’m finding that I’m not interested in uploading much the last few weeks or so. I’m also having a really hard time getting my videos to upload at all. The only other thing that I would say is bugging me is the top rated singers shouldn’t be the top performers. Lately I’ve noticed that several of the members listed as the Top performers might be purchasing more votes and voting for themselves it’s very frustrating when you actually see someone put out a good video and can’t get past 36 because people are buying their own votes. I’m thinking that voting for yourself shouldn’t be an option. Then the people that deserve the votes can reach the top. The are so many talented performers on this app and they’re not being recognized properly because of those handful of people purchasing their own votes. Just my thoughts but the app it’s self is pretty cool!
My Experience with Spotlite
Hi my name is Josh also known as BlueWolf on Spotlite. I love the app see I love to sing and I used to be on Smule for years I happened to come across Spotlite on Facebook and had to try it out. I love all the contests that they do I love how everyone shows love to each song and leaves amazing comments to each other. I will honestly say I have nothing negative to say about this app. I am a verified artist on Spotlite and I will say if you have talent or love to sing and have a good time download this app. One it’s free there are so many of variety of songs to sing from, Its a wonderful experience. In conclusion I just like to thank everyone for taking the time out to read my review and if you see me on Spotlite let’s sing together looking forward to it
- Spotlite Media Incorporated
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Bena (Tanzania), Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Spotlite Media Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- 599 Coins $5.99
- 1199 Coins $11.99
- 1799 Coins $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.