The SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence™ app works with the SpotOn collar, a dog containment system using Global Navigation Satellite Systems to keep you dog safe at home or on the go. The SpotOn Virtual Fence System allows users to set up virtual smart fences of any shape or size with no need for buried wires or bases stations. Store up to 10 unique virtual smart fences in the collar or generate a circular perimeter instantly. With the SpotOn VSF App, you will receive notifications if your dog leaves or reenters containment and with high-accuracy tracking, you can locate him to within 10 feet of his position (with updates every 6 seconds). The app also allows for custom communication to the collar to monitor key parameters.
The SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence app is easy to use:
- Create a new account or login with your Facebook ID
- Register your SpotOn collar
- Manage account settings: e-mail addresses, contact phone number, passwords
- Invite family members to download and use the app
- Check collar status: battery power and GPS
- Customize your dog’s collar: name, picture, date of birth
- See your dog’s location on demand or track your dog using Google maps
- Access Compass Mode or use turn-by-turn directions to navigate quickly to your dog
- Manage maps by assigning unique names: Home, vacation home, mom’s home
- Share maps with other SpotOn users
- Access the training screen to train your dog with one of our customized training plans
- Access static correction settings—engage or alter static correction level
- Receive alert notifications: when map is activated, if dog leaves or returns to containment, low battery alerts
SpotOn redefines containment systems by allowing you to contain your dog at home or on the road. It provides you and your dog security by enabling you to contain and locate your dog anywhere. SpotOn is engineered and made in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
Learn more at SpotOnCollar.com
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
First day with the collar, love all the features it has. One recommendation is to be able to see the circle containment on your maps. I can’t seem to find a way to see it. It would be helpful to see how it’s laid out to better train. I’ll continue to update as I use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.