This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
While on the go or away from your desk, tap into SpringerLink to access one of the largest collections of scientific information.
SpringerLink is a publication database containing articles and chapters from over 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and over 50,000 books – in total, over 6 million documents spanning every area of science, technology and medicine. The SpringerLink app puts this entire collection at your fingertips.
This free app provides a valuable set of features including:
- Personalized searches
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
- Bookmark and save documents for easy access later
- Share document summaries with colleagues
What's New in Version 3.1
- bug fixes
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Springer Science and Business Media, LLC
- © Springer Science+Business Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.