By Spring Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
- “Wonderful and SO EASY”
- “Amazing. So many uses!”
- “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus basic notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
--CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
--SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
- Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
- Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
- Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
- Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Mobile: iPhone
- Tablet: iPad
- On the Web: www.springpad.com
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
- Save things you find on the go or on the web.
- Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
- Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://www.springpad.com/about
- Support: http://www.springpad.com/support/ios
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.5.3
- When saving a photo, now easily use the last camera image saved
- Fixes to note content being deleted while editing
- Video type is added to Quick Add, paste a video link from the web to save to Springpad
- Videos attached to springs can now be viewed and played
- Addresses now launch in Apple Maps
- Phone numbers in text fields can be tapped to make a call
- Performance improvements to loading All My Stuff and scrolling on left side pane
- Several UI tweaks and improvements across the entire app
5 Stars Across the Board
Extremely functional and simple to use. I often save product boxes to remember things like: my warranty, where I bought, replacement parts and so on, but with Springpad I no longer have to do that because I can track everything in one place: by category, keyword or photo. Especially useful for those who are more visual like myself. I can see all my stuff at a glance. I love that I can enter things like Manufacturer, model and other details I often find myself needing sometime in the future. This list of features (and all really useful) is enormous, but that's what I use most.
Love the ability to clip stuff for later review when I surf the web or if I am researching something I want to purchase. I can compile product literature: including all the details for comparison. It's a great app and they are constantly updating to make it even better. I stated with the app a few years ago when I came across it in a PC World article and been using it ever since. It's come along way and for those thinking about getting it....do it. You won't regret it. Thank you Springpad for making my life wonderfully manageable...and fun doing it!
Second time: Love it!
I downloaded Springpad when I first got my iPad. Tried it out a few times, added some things and just didn't think it was for me. Well, over the weekend I noticed they updated it so I thought I would give it another try so I could see what all
the fuss was about. Wow, such a great improvement! I'm so impressed with the added features and will be using Springpad often, even over Evernote.
The design of the folders, along with using & editing folders is a great added feature. Springpad has made list making (any kind of list) easy and enjoyable. Note taking has also been improved by making it fast and easy. I highly recommend Springpad!
Pre-Pinterest Private Boards= Hooked
I started using springpad for work before Pinterest had the private board option and it has since become an indispensable part of my workflow. The app updates have really made it easier to reference links and articles (with long captions and notes like I use in Basecamp!) on the go. I also use it as a central location for individual creative projects to easily reference links to documents in drop box, pin boards, google drive folders, passwords, etc. Im glad they continue to innovate and actually listen to their users to make product decisions. Truly a go-to app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spring Partners
- © 2013 Spring Partners, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.