Springulator® is a robust spring calculator that features easy-to-use functions, reference diagrams and stress charting for:
• Compression Springs – One-Load, Two-Load, Rate-Based & Dimensional
• Extension Springs
• Torsion Springs
Created for engineers, purchasing agents and designers, the Springulator allows users to calculate an array of information with minimal data input. With only a few fields of data entered, the Springulator provides information to check the stress of a design, calculate spring functions and test spring capabilities.
Springulator calculations include:
• Stress, corrected stress & stress at load height
• Tension, free length, solid height, load at solid height, total number of coils, active coils, rate, deflection, index, Wahl factor, torsional movement & part weight
• Spring stress charts with material tolerance guidelines
• Calculations based on selected materials
• English and metric measurements
• Adjustable initial tension for extension springs
• Emailable and quotable results
- Newcomb Spring Corp
- 114.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Newcomb Spring Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.