Our passion is to encourage a life changing relationship with Jesus. Looking to become apart of the Sprinkle of Jesus team. Let us know! What are you waiting for?
This app gives you access to inspirational content as well as provides a place to interact with each other. Use this app in church or take it on the go!
- New screenshots
- New loading screens
Ratings and Reviews
used to love it, now it’s off my phone
i was recommended this by a girl in my yearbook class freshman year. she always talked about how it motivated her throughout the day and never failed to make her smile. i got the app and each notification was relevant to what i needed to hear. but then, that changed in November.
i barely got my daily notifications i was promised. i started to question if the app was still up and running, but i kept getting the annoying “expand your business with us!” notifications and i wouldn’t be questioned. i was on my phone one night on the way home and all these alerts came up, and it was them sending out missed days of alerts. i got quite annoyed with it, as i was supposed to get them at a certain time. i then stopped getting them completely in February, and noticed beforehand that they were repeated to what i’ve seen before. i then deleted the app in late May after finding out the company isn’t really Christian based at all, it’s just motivational quotes they pull out of archives.
if you want to support a Christian based company that will send our Christian based quotes instead of society standpoint, check out Eternal Sunshine. it has replaced my Sprinkle of Jesus and is the cutest app!! no annoying alerts like this app does. i used to vibe with this, but i couldn’t after hearing the true basis of the company. truly disappointed.
Makes a difference
This app has stood by me through thick and thin throughout the past few years and every time I seemed to go through something difficult, it weirded me out how relatable the random sayings were that popped up in my notifications. I have seriously loved this app and it’s become a habit to look forward to these sayings from my app that gives me a breath of fresh air every day and helps me feel closer to God. However, today I have some negativity for the first time towards the app. I randomly got a saying that says “ Jesus was trying to come back but Trump stopped him at customs.” I’m not a very political person but when you try to correlate Trump, our president, with God... I don’t see how that ties in to my every day life. What if I didn’t live in America? I’m almost offended that someone tried to push something political into my positive habit of looking forward to a saying that actually matters. Something positive and pushing me to be a better me, Christian or not. I like the saying that draws me in, not make me believe in a biased opinion. Now, I’m debating on deleting the app or not.
Not the best.
When I first downloaded this app, I REALLY liked it. I even told all the girls in my Bible Study about it. But over time, I started liking it less and less.
- The first time I had a problem with it was when they had the notification about Trump not letting Jesus back into the US. Not a necessary comment; I don’t believe that politics should ever be mentioned in an app like this.
- I am also not a fan of all the ads for curly hair/blemished skin. Definitely not necessary for an app where Christian encouragement is the highlight. I think those ads are pointless and unneeded.
- Lastly, I don’t like all the grammatical errors that occur in several notifications. Every few notifications I receive seem to have some sort of spelling error. I would greatly appreciate a spellcheck before sending notifications out. Included in this, something VERY important: God’s names, and all the time He’s being referred to, should ALL be capitalized. “He,” “His,” etc. should all start with a capital letter. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.
Overall, I’m becoming more and more disappointed in this app. So much, that I’m close to deleting it. Which is a bummer because at one point, I really enjoyed it.
- Sprinkle of Jesus Corp
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2017 | Alakazam Apps
- In-App Purchases
- prayerchallenge $0.99
- Spiritual Disciple $0.99
- Cuffing Season $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.