• WELCOME TO SOCIAL & CROWDSOURCED INVESTING •
We are on a mission to make investing easier. We want to make the stock market accessible for everyone, and help you evolve into a great investor.
On SprinkleBit you can follow your friends and top investors and simply copy their trades. Copying someone with over 100% portfolio gains sounds pretty good, right? You'll see what they buy, or sell, and why as it happens. With our Premium service, you can set Alerts for your favorite investors and get notified instantly when they make a trade. One of many Premium features and the first month is always free!
Our bespoke VPI (Value Prediction Index) is our secret sauce and can tell you whether a stock is worth buying, or if an investor is worth following, based on crowdsourced data from our community. Cool, right? So for example, if you see a stock with high VPI - that's a good bet. That's what we like to call people-powered investing!
You will receive 5,000 SprinkleBucks to begin trading with. It's our own virtual currency, enabling you to place trades connected to the real market completely risk-free. That way, you can learn the ropes at your own pace.
You can learn how to trade, and invest for the future – all from one, intuitive social investing platform – so let's invest together!
• Techcrunch •
"When the market is going well, it’s all about greed, and any platform will make money … Now, when you have to actually know which stocks are going to go up, you need a tool like this."
• The Huffington Post •
"Millennials are overlooking, that they belong to a "do-it-yourself" demographic who won't have Social Security to fund a portion of their retirement. SprinkleBit has taken this mistake and created an opportunity."
• VentureBeat •
"SprinkleBit uses crowdsourcing to provide assistance with the nitty-gritty aspects of trading. They show investors how to turn their investments into a souffle - that rises, and rises."
• VPI Stock and Investor Rating (Our Secret Sauce)
• $0 Commission (When Sharing)
• 5,000 SprinkleBucks for Virtual/Paper Trading
• Investing Education in our University
• Your Own Investor/Trader Profile
• Your Own Portfolio
• Activity Feed
• Leaderboard - See Who's Performing Well
• Watchlist - Keep Tabs on Your Favorite Stocks
• Market News
(1 MONTH FOR FREE)
• Set Alerts for Investors and Stocks
• ReTrade (Copy Trades)
• Stock Screener
Get your monthly SprinkleBit Premium subscription through the app. The first month is on us!
Info about SprinkleBit Premium Subscription:
• Length of subscription: Monthly
• The price of subscription: $9.99/month or equivalent for your country.
• The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a
Content includes: Investing, Stocks, Finance, Trading, Social Investing, Money Tips, Financial News
- fix LinkedIn authorization
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy from the start
It would have been nice to test out this app however I can’t even get my email confirmed.
WE NEED YOU.
For starters, I have to say that this is a good looking app, compared to most stock apps. It's still crazy busy and not simple like Robinhood but it's got a nice design.
However, that's where the good points end. You can only login via social media logins (which I guess would make sense for this app) and it starts you on a tutorial showing you how to use it. The tutorial is useless, like someone can't figure out how to order a stock using the big "buy" button and worse yet, the tutorial is not sandboxed! So the actions you're performing on the tutorial are actually buying a stock for your fake account, and post about it on FB or Twitter, then when the tutorial is over you have to back and try to sell it. Very awkward.
Next the app is crazy confusing. Too many sub menus and not easy to use at all. I have no idea where to add watch lists and when you buy stocks they take, like, 5 minutes to show up in your portfolio so you think you messed up or something. Then I was in the middle of buying a stock and decided to change the stock to a different one (which it let me), pushed the order through and looked good but it bought my old original stock.
At this point I had enough, and deleted the app. It's a investment learning app but not easy to learn.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback, we have a new user experience and we hope you like it. We have really taken all feedback to our heart and aim to please all of you awesome users!
- SprinkleBit Holding Inc.
- 174.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SprinkleBit Holding, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.