The most advanced sports timer in the AppStore!
Featured by Apple in the TV-ad "Strength".
SprintTimer is a unique sports timer and photo finish app that employs the same techniques as the fully automatic timing equipment (FAT) used at the Olympics. Start the timer and point the camera towards the finish line. The app creates an image where you can scroll to get the time for each competitor with a 0.01 s accuracy. SprintTimer also includes a motion activated Video Finish for longer races and a Start Sender for wirelessly controlling SprintTimer from another device.
SprintTimer is used by coaches, teachers and athletes all over the world for practice and competition in, for example, track & field, cycling, skiing, speed skating, car racing, rowing, kayaking, horses or greyhound racing.
SprintTimer has several advantages over a manual stop watch:
- One person can time all participants
- Higher accuracy
- Easier to determine the order
- The image and the results can be saved
- Can operate "hands free" when started
- The timer can be started manually, with a sound, or remotely from another device
See demo videos and user examples at the support url:
"Without a doubt the best App available on the market for sprinters and coaches who want accurate timing to see their development."
"Amazing app for physical education teachers or coaches! I have used it for timing during our track and field, speed quickness & agility, fitness testing, & many more units. It is very accurate and easy to use and gets the job done quickly! A must have!"
"The app is very professionally set up and you can very easily capture your whole Track event."
"Very useful app for measuring and/or verifying close finishes to track and field or road races."
Satisfied users from all over the world:
- Brilliant. A fantastic app for use in school athletics lessons
- Amazing. This application is awesome and the results are really accurate.
- What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down and this app was a real life saver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
- This app is wonderful. We use it to time all our meets.
- This is a great app and it is getting better from release to release
- Nice, nice, nice! Using it for our youth track team. Love it! 5 stars!
- Exactly what I needed - Fantastic app
- Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we had ran out of options.
- Congratulations on developing a really clever and useful app.
- Love what you did with Sprint timer app.
Icon runners made by Freepik from Flaticon.com
Fixed a problem that could cause an empty video in Photo Finish.
v.13.4 contained additional bug fixes.
See "whats new" in the app guide for more info.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app at meets!
Coming from a coach, we use this app now to time almost all of our middle and high school home meets. We love it! Has made our job easier and requires no parent volunteers!
Our Accutrak camera gave it up last week. My husband took it apart and was trying to find a schematic for it when he happened across this app. Amazing!!! Although it can not be used for official time records, such as the AQHA, it works nicely for our chariot club. My husband made a holder for the ipod on a tripod and our 13 year old granddaughter took the win photos from under a covered grandstand with the track to the north side. Sometimes not the optimum lighting conditions for any camera, but the photos from this app were very clear. There are so many features and it is so user friendly. Our granddaughter downloaded the program on Saturday morning, tested it with a few "car runs" and then a "tractor run" before taking official chariot racing finish line photos on Sunday. We had some bugs with the times but with this app's extras, such as motion detecting the finish and starting the time from sound, we are excited to experiment with it. Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we had ran out of options. Silver Creek Chariot Racing Association
As a track coach, I needed something that could provide our team with more accurate results compared to a stopwatch. We were a little skeptical at first, but SprintTImer has been fantastic for us! We use it at every meet to time every race. I think the best feature is being able to see exactly when a runner crosses to have an exact time. I haven’t gotten the Start Timer option to work like I want it to yet but it’s not a problem. I still really enjoy this app and if you are like us who can’t afford expensive timing systems, this app is all you need.
- Sten Kaiser
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaiser & Kaiser
- In-App Purchases
- Start Sender $2.99
- Results Manager $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.