Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch free and premium shows, movies and live TV on the go with Sprint TV & Movies.
Easily subscribe to premium content securely using your Sprint account and access your purchases across smartphones and iPad.
Search or filter down to find exactly what you’re looking for in the extensive Sprint TV & Movies catalog:
• Live and breaking news from FOX News, FOX Business, Associated Press, and more.
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like ABC, Disney Channel, VH1, A&E, Lifetime, and History with favorites such as Family Guy, Scandal, Austin and Ally, Shark Tank, Mountain Men, and many more.
• Professional and college sports highlights from ESPN On-Demand, ACC Digital Network and FightBox.
• Popular Hispanic programming from Univision, ESPN Deportes, and Nickelodeon en Español featuring Despierta America, Futbol Picante, Umizoomi en Español and so much more.
• Watch a full library of HD music videos and performances from VEVO
What's New in Version 7.3.54
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Don't waste your time
I don't know what you have done to this app. Sprint TV used to be a good added feature to the sprint service. Now you basically have to pay for everything you know longer get any shows or movies without paying. This was one of the features that made the sprint Service nice to have. Sprints service and customer service has gone way down hill. Now that you have to pay for everything just to watch something on the sprint TV that you did not have to pay for before, makes Sprint and obsolete cellular company. I've been a sprint customer for 14 years and the customer service, cellular service and other services are just getting worse instead of better.
What do you people expect? Do you really think that Sprint will put out an app that will give you free movies and tv shows? You pay for a subscription that is less than what you'd pay for cable. Stop being cheap and accept this app for what it is.
This App Is Horrible
This used to be a great app but whatever has been done to it, it's not worth the time or space to download!! I'm constantly getting pop-ups that say I'm watching on another device and that needs to close first which I am not. Then it will pop up the program or package has been discontinued but after a few tries, the show starts playing. You need to either fix this app 100% or get rid of it!!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 10, 2015
- Version: 7.3.54
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprint Nextel Corporation
- © 2015 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.