Watch free and premium shows, movies and live TV on the go with Sprint TV & Movies.
Easily subscribe to premium content securely using your Sprint account and access your purchases across smartphones and iPad.
Search or filter down to find exactly what you’re looking for in the extensive Sprint TV & Movies catalog:
• Live and breaking news from FOX News, FOX Business, Associated Press, and more.
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like ABC, Disney Channel, VH1, A&E, Lifetime, and History with favorites such as Family Guy, Scandal, Austin and Ally, Shark Tank, Mountain Men, and many more.
• Professional and college sports highlights from ESPN On-Demand, ACC Digital Network and FightBox.
• Popular Hispanic programming from Univision, ESPN Deportes, and Nickelodeon en Español featuring Despierta America, Futbol Picante, Umizoomi en Español and so much more.
• Watch a full library of HD music videos and performances from VEVO
· Modular Home - Ability to configure the home page with a variety of different modules
· Templates - Showcase, landscape grid, poster grid, list templates
· Data sources - Personalized / item-to-item video recommendations, curated lists, offers, filter / sort combinations of different content types, watchlist, resume watching
· Module child pages - Ability to see complete set of items of home modules
Ratings and Reviews
I should have guessed, based on other service
I should have guessed without actually downloading this app. It's hard enough to stream You Tube or even music files on "fake LTE" with Sprint. So why should I have expected the word FREE to mean anything. Actually, why should I expect a library of mostly English speaking content? When i dial 611, the prompt actually starts off with por favor blah blah numero uno.
What? I have to press two for English or should I say dos. I have no contract any longer like everyone else which makes me wonder why I'm still w Sprint. My Verizon work phone has service in places no cellular Sprint anything would have. Mostly see 1x. Oh yea, this was about Sprint TV, just reference every word stated above and guess what I think about it. I wish I could have rated "Lost Stars". Good Luck w that.
Needs Work — Fails to Recognize Valid Data Plans
I’ve had the same Sprint plan with unlimited data since 2012 over 5 sequential iPhones. The Sprint TV app has worked fine on the previous 4, however, when I now try to login in the iPhone XR to which I upgraded last October, the app says “we weren’t able to verify this iPhone is on a data plan” and blocks me out.
That is a programming flaw that needs to be fixed. The app’s check routine hits a relational database that fails to list all legacy data plans as valid.
Let’s get it fixed, Sprint. I’ve been with you for 19 years and you’re better than that.
Some feedback for the developers and design team
Would love to see a robust search function. More filtering options and the ability to know what I can get for free, what’s available under what plan and what content is targeted at me.
The app shows that you don’t have that function yet. Then don’t show it at all- instead a light hearted note “coming soon” and the option to provide feedback.
I’d like to say more but I don’t feel like tapping through every movie only to find out I need to subscribe.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.