This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch free and premium shows, movies and live TV on the go with Sprint TV & Movies.
Easily subscribe to premium content securely using your Sprint account and access your purchases across smartphones and iPad.
Search or filter down to find exactly what you’re looking for in the extensive Sprint TV & Movies catalog:
• Live and breaking news from FOX News, FOX Business, Associated Press, and more.
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like ABC, Disney Channel, VH1, A&E, Lifetime, and History with favorites such as Family Guy, Scandal, Austin and Ally, Shark Tank, Mountain Men, and many more.
• Professional and college sports highlights from ESPN On-Demand, ACC Digital Network and FightBox.
• Popular Hispanic programming from Univision, ESPN Deportes, and Nickelodeon en Español featuring Despierta America, Futbol Picante, Umizoomi en Español and so much more.
• Watch a full library of HD music videos and performances from VEVO
What's New in Version 7.8.31
· Modular Home - Ability to configure the home page with a variety of different modules
· Templates - Showcase, landscape grid, poster grid, list templates
· Data sources - Personalized / item-to-item video recommendations, curated lists, offers, filter / sort combinations of different content types, watchlist, resume watching
· Module child pages - Ability to see complete set of items of home modules
HAD to give a star but it's undeserved
so I get that if you don't have many subscribers then you're probably not going to focus on content Sprint and there is a ton of competition but, having said that, this content is crap-I agree with the other reviews! content is
mostly for Spanish viewers, I found one channel for free and everything else requires a subscription...what a joke, I get that I pay for phone service and that this tv app is a perk to my data plan but what's the perk? I found no perk at all, app was immediately deleted
Poor selection, didn't find anything for free
Installed this app hoping it was some kind of free perk for being a Sprint customer. Bad assumption.
Basically it's a poor man's Netflix/Hulu with an underwhelming lineup of TV shows and movies. If what was on there was actually free, I wouldn't complain. But even to watch some nature documentary was going to cost me $5/monthly.
No compelling reason to use this over Netflix/Amazon/Hulu/etc.
Not what it used to be
Not worth it. Sprint tv use to be free but not anymore you have to buy a subscription. Sprint used to be partners with NFL and you could watch the NFL network. The Sprint company has gone down the drain in the last few years. I like how it tells you to disable your wifi to check your connection then tells you to reenable wifi because the network can't handle videos LOL!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 7.8.31
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprint Nextel Corporation
- © 2015 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.