Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch LIVE and On-Demand programming from your favorite shows all in the palm of your hand.
Sprint TV and Movies provides you with a variety of channels including top programming from the most popular daytime, primetime and kids entertainment. Nowhere else will you find this much top programming all in one place… and at no additional cost!
With Sprint TV you get:
• Live pro & college sports on NBC Sports and CBS Sports plus special events each week. Watch NHL games and more to keep up while you are on the go!
• Access to hundreds of full-episodes of your favorite shows like Family Guy, Real Housewives, SpongeBob SquarePants, Colbert Report and many more from On-Demand from networks like FOX Mobile Entertainment, NBC, E!, Nickelodeon, USA, Oxygen, A&E and more.
• Live 24/7 breaking news on NBC News and Fox News plus news events and shows from Associated Press and Bloomberg.
• Popular Telenovelas from Univision, Telemundo, and Tr3s featuring La Reina Del Sur, Eva Luna, Victorinos and many more.
What's New in Version 6.0.163
New images and screenshots displaying our most current content
I give up
I loved this app when I had a BlackBerry & I loved it on iPhone before this debacle of an as OS that Apple slogged out last year. Now it never work. It always freezes. The shows don't update. The news programs are still giving me news from three weeks ago. & the freeze on HDMI cord tv displaying seems to be permanent. It was on of the best tv apps I'd ever seen, but after putting up with these issues for over two month, I give up. :( Had to delete it.
This app doesn't even earn a star. I used to watch ESPN on this all the time but now, it doesn't even load anymore. Just pops up to the main menu and just sits there. It looks like it could be awesome but it's been like this for months and I don't see any improvement in the future. Sprint needs to delete this application and reinvent it. Not worth the download or even a thought.
This is sorry you be watching something. And it just stops you have to start it over. It happens at least twice not good. And the not all channels is included in the $9.99 we pay each month. What's up with that? The shows we get are not up dated. You can wait up to 2-3 weeks before they are up dated
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 6.0.163
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprint Nextel Corporation
- © 2011 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.