Sprite Master Web Free
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sprite Master Web is a Spritesheet creation tool for Web Designers. It helps you to organize your sprites into one image file and reduces image requests from your server, so speed-up your web site loading.
*** In this free version there is no limitation in functionality but your exported spritesheet image will be watermarked with %40 transparent red overlay.
* Uses advanced algorithms to generate smallest possible spritesheet image.
* Ability to trim your sprites' empty space for smaller results.
* Image optimization for PNG. Now, your published spritesheets are optimized.
* Sprite Master Web now tracks file changes on the system and automatically update your sprites.
* Special CSS State code generation depending on your sprite name. for example if your sprite name ends with hover, visited, etc. Sprite Master Web will generate appropriate CSS state code.
* Ability to minify exported CSS, 3 options (None, standart and high)
* Added mouse and keyboard sprite ordering. You can use your mouse and arrow keys to order your sprites (tip: use CMD+arrow to move faster).
* Supports Drag & Drop for import files (supports dropping .css file, parsers background images in .css).
* Update your sprites, reveal them in finder and remove from context menu quickly.
* CSS Preview window. Now you can view your CSS and copy your CSS code.
* Background pattern can be changed from preferences.
Supported Image Formats:
Supported Coordinate Data:
* CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
* XML (Generic sprite data in XML format)
* JSON (Generic sprite data in JSON format)
If you liked Sprite Master Web please support us by giving a rating.
Follow us on Twitter:
Join us on Facebook:
If you are a Game Developer and need output for famous game engines, we are kindly suggest you to take a look at Sprite Master.
What's New in Version 1.2
Quick Update that fixes urgent image loading bug.
New features coming soon.
Very helpful tool, will buy the paid version
not there yet
it has all the features I want, but I can't get it to export, it doesn't open saved projects and it crashes. really was excited, and would gladly buy the full version if this had worked.
It doesn’t let me export (or publish? I think they call it) the CSS. It only ever does the PNG even when I have the CSS stuff checked off alright. So unless you just need the PNG, this is not the app for you.