Congratulations and welcome to Sprout Baby - it’s the only baby app you’ll ever need! Sprout Baby is a powerful all-in-one tool allowing you to track all of your baby’s daily activities and care including feedings, sleep, diapers, developmental milestones, growth, health, medications, illnesses and more.
Trusted and recommended by families all over the world, Sprout Baby has been featured by Apple and is made by the creators of Sprout Pregnancy, an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and TIME magazine best app.
Sprout Baby is the ONLY baby app that features:
• No login required - just download and use!
• On-demand PDF summary with useful data for baby’s doctor visits (feeding, sleep, illnesses, medications, developmental milestones and more)
• Health tracker to log symptoms, temperature, medications, illnesses and health events in one convenient place
• Developmental milestones tracker to monitor age appropriate milestones using CDC guidelines
• Sprout SAFEsync: real-time data sync across devices and sharing with family with no personal information required to use
PLUS everything else you’d want from your favorite Baby app:
• Essential tools to track feedings, bottles, solid foods, pumping, sleep, diapers and more
• View daily, weekly and monthly detailed summaries and useful charts to identify patterns and trends
• Medical profile of your child including doctor appointments, questions for the doctor, immunizations, health and illness tracker
• Growth tracker and charts with WHO datasets
• Monthly development updates and fun daily tips
• Record your little one's biggest moments and export them into a beautiful eBook
• Share data instantly across devices
• Receive push notifications when baby’s activities are logged
• Tracks multiple children as your family grows
• Fast and responsive customer support
• … and much more – everything you need to track your baby. All safely backed up.
TRY SPROUT FOR FREE
Sprout comes with a free two-week trial of our Premium app. You can try all of the Premium features without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use some limited features for free or you can upgrade to Premium via an in-app purchase to continue enjoying all of Sprout’s features.
We are parents dedicated to helping other parents by building great apps that are powerful, simple, reliable and fun. That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker and Sprout Pregnancy.
- NEW! Added the ability to go back in time in each tool and view any day/month/week/year and compare data in the summary/trends area
- NEW! Added the ability to view total amount per day for bottle feedings in the Feeding Tracker charts
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, A Few Improvements Needed
I love this app and use it to the fullest (tracking sleep, feeding, diapers, weight, etc). I really like the daily summaries for each task so I can quickly see how much my kid has eaten or slept and how much I’ve pumped. The interface is very easy and rather pleasing to use.
There are just three small improvements that would greatly improve the user experience. First, as noted by another reviewer, it would be nice to be able to track how much milk is pumped from each breast. Right now, I have to manually add a note to each session stating how much per side. Second, it would be great to be able to specify how much milk is pumped and eaten down to the tenth or twentieth of an ounce. I don’t express milk in quarter-ounce increments and it’s irritating to have to round up or down each time and, considering I pump 6-9 times per day, a little rounding error each time really adds up. Similarly, my kid doesn’t eat in .25 increments so I’m not able to accurately track how much she is eating. Third, it would be nice if the app had a function that would take into account how much you’ve pumped and how much your kid has eaten and give you a running total of how much breast milk you have in storage. I briefly used another app that had that feature and really liked it. All in all, these are small-ish nits about an otherwise great app.
Great! Just one suggestion...
I spent some time looking at various apps before and after my baby came. For some reason, some of the reviews initially made me skip this app. I think probably because I was looking for the best app that I could use completely free. I ended up trying out Baby +, but after the first couple days I really didn't like it for various reasons. At the same time my friend who just had a baby too recommended Sprout, so I went ahead and tried it. I love it! Easy to use. Works on both my phone and my husbands. Has everything I've needed so far.
My only suggestion is that it seems to drain my battery a lot when I record a sleep. It's convenient to have a count up timer for feeding and pumping but for sleeping that ideally happens for hours at a time, it really doesn't need a timer that keeps running in the background. It would be great if I could open the tracking, log what time he started sleeping, then come back in to the app when he wakes up again. Then the app would calculate for me how long his nap was.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. A new update is available on the App Store that should fix the battery drain issue some people were experiencing. You can update our app in the App Store app under the Updates tab. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
Almost perfect breastfeeding tracker!
I’ve tried several apps now to track breastfeeding and this is by far my favorite. This is my third baby, so I was looking for something simple, but nothing was quite cutting it. Although this has a lot of extra features, it still makes it very easy if you are primarily using it for tracking- mainly you don’t have to click through multiple things to get to the tracking page as long as you don’t completely shut the app down. I love how simple it is to log both breasts in a single feeding and it shows how long it’s been since your last feeding (for some reason a lot of other apps don’t do this!). It would be perfect if it did two things: 1- showed breast you started on versus ended on (I need to start on the opposite side I did as the last time, and if I only fed him on one side the last feeding the check mark doesn’t help me remember this), and 2- if you had a widget that showed side started on, how long since the last feeding, and ideally allowed me to start/stop a feeding right there from my home screen!
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 46.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Med ART Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Sprout Baby $7.99
- eBook PDF Export $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.