Sprout Pregnancy +
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more! *
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
* 3D is only available on iOS 8 and up and requires iPhone 6 / iPad Air or newer for full experience.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
What's New in Version 7.6
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best pregnancy tool available.
The app is really well designed, and I love the fact that I can purchase to have no ads. I love the timeline and the weekly 3D animation updates of the baby's stage of development. My least favorite part is the daily updates on pregnancy - little tips on side effects or what to expect. They're very short, often not informative, and very obviously geared toward first-time parents. Just because I've been through pregnancy before doesn't mean I don't enjoy an app like this, and I really would like some informative, helpful reminders on how pregnancy affects me. It would be nice if there were a setting for women who have gone through pregnancy before so the majority of the updates don't have to do with becoming a mom for the first time.
Easy to use, enjoyable daily!
Much better than other comparable apps like WTE, the graphics and info are fantastic. No annoying videos to watch, just timely info and helpful suggestions. I enjoyed reading the development parts to hubs and of course, sharing the fruit or vegetable size she was that week. I've used this for both of my pregnancies and now use the Sprout Baby app since she's born- more info and great tracking tools to help you establish and notice patters. No sleep means you need all the help you can get!
Fun to have, but not worth the $.
The best part about this app is the comparison of your baby to different fruits/veggies- it helps when you're thinking of how big it is. That being said, everything else was mostly stuff you could do in the Reminders or Calendar apps that are already on your phone for free. I liked the Daily Kick- fun facts as you go along in your pregnancy. But everything I read I had also already seen in baby books, so it wasn't exactly new information. Overall I would say if you have the extra $4, get it. But if you're in a budget, stick to the baby books.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 198 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2015 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.