Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
This app would have been a lot better had the picture of the baby not gotten blurry around week 26. Since then, I've used another app since the entire point of this one is to kind of watch "your baby" develop. Still has nice facts and the timeline is great.
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We can look into fixing this for you. Can you contact our support team at email@example.com? Thanks!
Does this app work on xs max iphone??
There is no content - is there meant to be a video on the my baby tab? It doesnt work for iphone xs max. There are only very limited info on the doctor tab if that is where most the info should be. I want a refund on my money!!! Other pregnancy free apps have pages and pages of info on mother and baby. Can you take a look at this and refund me.
Yes - the app is compatible with the iPhone XS Max - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If the app doesn't meet your needs, let us know and we can get you instructions on how to get a refund. Thanks!
Can't think of anything that's missing
When you first open this App, you enter in your Due Date or Last Period. It then goes to a screen showing what your baby looks like, saying how old your baby is, what Trimester, and how many days to go! You can click on a few spots on the screen to learn more about certain things that are happening with your cells and hormones. The bottom of the App has five menu buttons: My Baby, Doctor Says, Organizer, Tools, and More. The Doctor says has more information to read about the week you are on with your baby. Organizer has a doctor visits planner, to do list, newborn esentials and more. I really like the Tools section which tracks your weight, baby kicks, and contractions. I was always curious about weight I was gaining and how often the baby kicked. I actually can't really think of anything that I feel is missing from this App right now as it has the important questions and features. Oh and the 3D baby images are truly amazing with how detailed they are and how they are also interactive. Sprout Pregnancy Essentials is really a great app, although I admit to being bias and not having any other apps to compare this too.
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 188.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Med ART Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.