SproutBeat is a leading provider of music theory supplements. We offer 1000+ worksheets at your fingertips; each specifically designed by a music teacher to address a particular music theory topic. There is something for each of your students.
The SproutBeat system allows you to manage theory assignments for you music studio or school more efficiently. Students can work on the assignment in your technology lab or at home. When they’re done, they can turn in the completed homework remotely. It’s a great way to find out what they know or don’t know before their next lesson.
It’s like a digital theory book, except with unlimited pages
- New content is uploaded on a regular basis. The library is growing all the time. Something missing? You can even request worksheets to be added for your students.
Organize to fit your teaching style
- Create custom folders to organize your favorite worksheets by level, student, or topic. Anyway you like that fits your teaching style.
Assign worksheets to students
- You can assign worksheets to students even when they don’t have their theory book with them, or when they’re miles away on a vacation. SproutBeat makes distance learning fun and effective.
Grade completed worksheets
- Grade all your students’ theory assignments right in the app. You’ll be done long before they show up for their next lesson.
Turn in completed worksheets to teachers
- When a student is done with a worksheet she can turn it in with a tap of an icon. We promise you’ll never hear ‘My dog ate my iPad’.
Printing is not required
- It’s a great way to save time, money and the environment. Our built-in writing tool allows teachers and students to complete worksheets digitally. You’ll save big on toner and paper.
- Even when the internet is down, you’ll still have access to your favorite SproutBeat worksheets.
- Do your students lose focus around their favorite holidays? We provide seasonal themed worksheets to keep students engaged and motivated.
Fixed a bug in My Folders that was causing crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: 5 years later - And many upgrades later: There are may new features since this app was first purchased and functionality has dramatically changed (most feel it’s major improvements of an already good app). When my device kept crashing because of the changes, the developers were dedicated to helping solve the dilemma even though it was a specific problem unique to me. I have the basic service and should I need to add the studio services I will love using the extra sheets and features now available. Basically, the developers are the ones who make this app amazing for teachers and their students.
Original Review:These worksheets are excellent, colorful and practical. I love having the collection available at a moment's notice and that it keeps expanding. Also, the response time by the developer was remarkably short when I reported a problem. They kept me informed during the process of correcting a glitch so I am thrilled to give this app and the fine folks at Sproutbeat their well-deserved 5 stars! Worth every penny!
Hi there. Did we get your crashing issues fixed? Please email email@example.com and we'll do what we can to get you running.
LOVE USING THIS APP WITH MY STUDENT...🎹🎶
My students have learned so much using these worksheets as they prepare for our state theory test. There is a large selection for students of all levels. I focus more on those in grade K-6.
One aspect that I especially like is creating individual folders for each of my students. It gives them a goal to complete by the end of the year. In addition, they are a great way to determine what music knowledge a transfer student has learned from a previous teacher.
I am so grateful for Eik and her staff for taking the time to create this app. It saves many, many hours on my part. The worksheets are colorful and fun for the students. This app is a great addition to my music lab and doing “off the bench” time during the lesson.
I highly recommend that every teacher has this app available for use. We are always looking for different ways to introduce and solidify a concept with our students. This app is a positive in my teaching! 🎹🎶
Great app for students!
I love having an app that I can just have my students work with on their own that isn’t a game. The worksheets are clean, easy to understand, and actually fun to complete.
The younger students feel good about themselves as they complete each assignment, and the older students feel like they've not only learned but accomplished something worthwhile.
I love that there are often new worksheets added and the developer is open to suggestions for updates and new ways to implement theory concepts that are fun!
- J&E Ventures, LLC
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2016 J&E Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- SproutBeat Full Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.