All your patient communication in one HIPAA-compliant platform and mobile app. Get a phone line to send and receive texts and calls, or message securely via patient app.
For Patients: Download to connect with your doctor for secure messaging and telemedicine.
— FOR PROVIDERS —
(Patients, see below)
Spruce is the leading platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care outside of the exam room. A unified team inbox powers all of your practice’s communication needs -- from secure texting, practice phone system, voicemail, secure file sharing, and telemedicine -- all from one app.
* 2nd line to disguise providers’ personal numbers
* Practice phone system
* Secure voicemail
* Secure messaging
* Secure team chat
* Unified team inbox to combine and document all communication in one place
* Ability to schedule messages for later
* Saved message templates
* 'Spruce Visits' for efficient virtual care
* Secure video visits
* Mobile billpay to collect payment from patients
* HIPAA business associate agreement (BAA) available
* Available on mobile and desktop
Customer support is available in-app or by email at email@example.com
— FOR PATIENTS —
Download Spruce to connect with your provider for secure messaging and digital care.
If you have landed on this app store listing via a link that your provider has shared, simply proceed to download. If not, please ask your provider for their Spruce invitation link.
Customer support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW: Self-service phone number blocking
- FIXED: We restored the "Invite to Secure Convo." option in the conversation's ... menu
- IMPROVED: You can now listen to voicemails with a bluetooth device (ex: headphones)
- NEW: Conversation Assignment: reach out to Spruce Support to enable it
- NEW: Type a period "." followed by text to search through your Saved Messages (think: Dot Phrases)
- IMPROVED: The Compose Bar clearly shows destination (Secure/SMS/Email/Internal)
- FIXED: Issues with iOS 12 Password AutoFill
Providers: thanks for sharing feedback, feature requests, and ideas in the Spruce Support channel.
If you love Spruce, please take a moment to leave us a review or rating in the App Store - it helps others discover Spruce!
Ratings and Reviews
This is perfect
I love spruce because I can text or call patients when I’m unable to call them from our office phone system, like when I am on call for my group over evenings and weekends. This protects my personal phone number without having to block it, as many patients will not answer a call from a blocked number. Texting also helps me to get important information communicated while protecting myself from long conversations with patients when I am supposed to be enjoying personal time away from work. It also documents my call attempts and texts, should I ever need them for the medical record.
I have never had a better connection with a doctor and although I do have a great doctor and his receptionist is also great, I do recognize the app as being the very thing that has brought us the ability to connect! I can’t say how great it is to know my dad’s dr will be able to respond to anything I have issues with and always does do so within few hours if that! The app has never glitched and has been up and functional each time I pulled it up and opened it! It’s a time saver and a comfort to have this app connect me with our dr! Great idea!
Can’t use two devices
I have the App on my iPad and my iPhone with the same login, preferring to use my iPad. I have discovered that the message thread does not show up on both devices, the conversation on the iPad does not show up on the iPhone. I see this as a real problem. There are times when one device is more convenient than the other. Also, if you were having a medical emergency and lost battery power on one device, you would loose the message thread and any important information sent by your doctor. I do like the convenience of the App but this improvement would be good.
- Spruce Health, Inc
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Spruce Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.