Are you too lazy to motivate yourself to work out?
It’s time to “Bet on Your Fitness and Get a Cash Reward"
SPRYFIT offers research-based challenges that let you bet on your fitness goals and win a cash reward. SPRYFIT employ the motivating power of money to help you better achieve your health goals.
Here’s How You Can Win Cash Reward
* Find a SPRYFIT challenge you would like to join
* Pay an entry fee
* Hit a daily goal for a certain period (ex: 10K Steps a day for 3 weeks)
* Win a Cash Reward (Entry Fee + Extra Cash Reward, Winners Split the Pot)
Strong Motivation for You to Get FIT
* Exercise more not to lose your entry fee
* Interact with others to create behavior changes (Peer Networks)
* Receive a cash reward once you achieve your fitness goal
Invite Others to Join SPRYFIT Challenges and Earn Extra Cash
* Invite people to download the SPRYFIT app using your referral code, and earn extra cash *Working out together help you push each other and reach your goals
Our Users Love SPRYFIT!!
"I was a little skeptical at first. But when I actually bet on myself, the power of the potential reward was a lot more effective than I initially expected. So you should first give it a try to learn how powerful betting your money is.”
“I just completed one.. super motivated!”
“Every weekend, I have a goal to move on.”
“I participated in 8500 steps challenge, and now I walk 20K steps a day. Yesterday I walked 30K steps! It’s funny and interesting”
“It motivated me to walk diligently!”
Connect Your Gears and Fitness Apps at SPRYFIT
* Google Fit, Fitbit, Xiaomi Mi-Band, Apple Health (iPhone 5s, 5c, SE, 6, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+), Apple Watch, Runkeeper, Nike+ Run Club and so on
## It’s required to inform the user that the use of background locations can have an impact on battery life. ##
- Fixed a bug
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app, but now I’m unable to log back into my account.
The app has stolen my money. I did a 7 day challenge where I had to get 15,000 steps each day. On the last day I received a message when I opened the app that stated “You’re a winner.” I was under the impression that I still had to complete that last day until I got the message on the screen stating that I had won. It wouldn’t sync with my Fitbit on the last day because the picture “You’re a winner” was plastered across the game and I was under the impression that I won. Well the next day I was informed through the app that I did not complete the last day. I tried contacting customer service and I even tried to attach an image of the “You’re a winner” banner that was plastered across the app screen the day it told me I had won the challenge but the app wouldn’t even let me do that. In regards to customer services response to my issue? Once I wrote them explaining the glitch that occurred with the app they responded with a generic email with information stating “How to tell if you won” and “How to cash out” along with when someone can. So customer service was no help. So there you have it. My money was stolen because the app didn’t work right for me.
Sorry for your bad experience.
Could you contact our customer service via email@example.com
We'll look into your problem seriously.
Generally good, but...
Generally I liked the concept and the app worked fine. But the interface is just kind of wonky, so I was always just a little confused. Like, there are buttons that don't really do anything, the leaderboard doesn't work the way I expected, it was just all these little things. I had a bunch of questions about all this at first and the team was very responsive via Facebook messenger. So, with their help I decided to try it out.
I used it for one challenge. I had paid $25 to get in and was paid out $29 when it was over. So, that was cool. But when I went to join a new $25 challenge I had to insert my credit card details again. I asked why, and they said I shouldn't worry about it because my card wouldn't be billed any money... Nope. Not another one. Too weird. I'm out.
It's a cool concept and a decent app, but I just always felt a little confused. So I cashed out and don't plan to use it again. But for people who aren't as sensitive to this stuff as me, or who find the rewards more meaningful, I'd definitely recommend.
Thanks for your feedback. We'll definitely improve our app based on your feedback. We hope that we see you again in SPRYFIT.
- SPRYFIT, Inc.
- 206 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 SPRYFIT Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.