SPtoGO - SharePoint To Go
By MetroStar Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SPtoGO brings SharePoint to your iPhone. You already know how the iPhone works, why change it? SPtoGO allows easy integration of SharePoint to your iPhone with intuitive user experience and navigation. Easily and securely access SharePoint documents, images, calendars, contact lists, and sites straight from your iPhone.
Ease of Use
* You don’t have to be a SharePoint expert, SPtoGO’s content-centric design is designed for the everyday user
* Restrict Access to content to authorized users only by enabling passcode prompt
* Access SharePoint contacts lists as if they were part of your phone. Directly email, text, call, or get directions without leaving the app. No need to memorize addresses and phone numbers or copy and paste.
Stay on Schedule
* Access SharePoint calendars and upcoming events straight from the app.
* View, add, and update Tasks
* View, Email, Print, Upload, and Check-In documents directly from your phone. Download documents to your phone for offline accessibility.
* Upload and view photos from your phone. Great for white boarding sessions.
* No administrator involvement required, simply set up the app, add sites and start using it
Now supports Office 365!
What's New in Version 3.4
* Supports iPhone 5's larger screen
* Now supports sites using Forms Authentication
Doesn't work with O365
Continue to get credentials error when selecting O365. Support is not responding to email/feedback
It won't let me log in using my Office 365 credentials.
Will not work with SharePoint 2007 or 2010. Can't connect or add site.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 12, 2013
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetroStar Systems, Inc.
- © 2012 MetroStar Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.