The Plot: Once again, the world relies on Fox - Spy Fox, the suave secret agent who smoothly finesses his way through Spy Corps' toughest assignments. This time, Spy Corps' corrupt counterpart, the Society for Meaningless Evil, Larceny, Lying and Yelling (S.M.E.L.L.Y.) has devised a dogbot which will be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world! In his nastiness, S.M.E.L.L.Y.'s corrupt commander, Napoleon LeRoach, did not install an OFF switch on the dogbot. Instead, he hid the switch somewhere within the World's Fair.
The Mission: Find the hidden OFF switch, deactivate the dogbot and stop LeRoach in his robotic tracks!
“In a word, this game is scrumptious and it all fits together seamlessly with some crazy cut-scenes and lots of features”
“By remembering it is a game and trying to be fun instead of sinister like all the junky games I play, Spy Fox 2: Some Assembly Required is more fun than the newest PC graphics card, an episode of Get Smart and the latest Bond movie, combined.”
“Kid testers were thoroughly absorbed in the adventure, and were determined to solve the mystery and win the game. Even parents enjoyed the humor.”
• Experience Junior Adventures delight in the challenging puzzles and cool mini-games.
• The secret ending is almost as elusive as SPY Fox's modesty. Can you find it?
• Simple touchscreen navigation makes it easy to guide Spy Fox.
• Think you solved the mystery for good? Play again - you may find a whole new adventure awaiting you!
This product uses ScummVM which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Fixed cursor issue
Supports iOS 10.3.1
Ratings and Reviews
Story Won’t Change
I’ve restarted the game five or more times, and it remains the same story. It would be great if there was an option that let you change the story (I remember Humongous Entertainment allowing you to do that so you could play through all the story options).
I really enjoyed playing these games as a kid and love that I can be the nostalgic gamer that I am with Spy Fox.
No Autosave and No Main Menu!!
The game doesn’t autosave when you leave the app, and the icon to open the main menu does not work. Could you please fix these issues? This was one of my favorite Humongous games as a kid!
Cursor glitch not fixed
I would love to play this game, but I am unable to advance past the first screen because the item bar will not open. Please fix this. Love your games, though.
- Tommo Inc.
- 269.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Spy Fox® 2: Some Assembly Required ©2017 Tommo Inc. All rights reserved. Humongous Entertainment and the Humongous Entertainment logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tommo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.