SPZTracker is a GPS logging application for iOS that is designed for photographers. SPZTracker creates GPX files that can be used for geo-tagging photographs. SPZTracker also supports planning photo expeditions and marking points of interest.
- Record GPS Tracks with iPhone or iPad
- Record points of interest while you are out and about as well as during your trip planning.
- Today Widget: Start/Stop tracking and mark points of interest
- Track history fully reviewable and displayed on interactive map
- Backup and sync tracks to iCloud
- Export GPX files using email or iCloud drive
- Support third party cloud storage providers via iOS 8 document picker
- Easy camera setup with clock display
- Battery saving background tracking mode support
- Bookmarking of points of interest
- Search for and lookup of points of interest in the planning tab
- Review and annotate past tracks with the history tab
- Import GPX files from third party applications of GPS devices like a Bad Elf GPS Logger
- No ads! All data is private
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS logging requires a GPS enabled device.
- Updated to take advantage of iOS 10.
- Improve Watch App communication
- Added in new notification support for reminding that tracking mode is still enabled
- Spazstik Software, LLC
- 27.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Spazstik Software, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.