Featured on CNN’s “Tomorrow Transformed” program
SQFT is the world's first fully transactional real estate app that is designed to bring agents and ther clients together on a more collaborative, informed and transparent basis. Agents and their seller clients can list a property in minutes, negotiate offers, execute contracts and get to closing quickly all within the SQFT app. With the SQFT app, buyers and their agents can explore listings, schedule showings, ask questions, make offers and execute contracts.
- Sellers and their agents can create professional listings in minutes, respond to showing requests and buyer questions and negotiate and go under contract.
- Buyers and their agents can preview property listings, schedule showings, submit offers and go under contract.
- Provides a direct communication tool between agents and their clients - just click on their name in the app to either send an e-mail or place a call.
- Listing Agents can upload form or customized agreements that will allow them to effortlessly fill out and electonically sign documents.
- There is no cost to buyers and sellers to use the SQFT app. Listing agents pay a nominal monthly fee to list their clients' homes and use SQFT's suite of in-app services.
- Listing agents have access to a web dashboard to mange their listings.
For more information:
Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a listing
Ratings and Reviews
Wish all realtors used this tool. Would make business so much easier.
The “reboot” of SQFTx is awesome
I just started using the app a few weeks ago and have found it to be a valuable tool for my clients and me. I particularly like how showing requests and offers can happen within minutes instead of days or hours.
Great updated version!!
Now that the app has been re-launched into 2017 it is awesome! It saves me as a realtor so much time and allows buyers and sellers to negotiate offers right in the app! Then the contract is sent behind the scenes without me ever logging into any software. This is the most awesome thing I’ve used in years and what a timesaver.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.