SQL Server Mobile Database Client
By Glimpse I/O LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse, search, and update all your Microsoft SQL Server databases on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for SQL Server! DataGlass is your one stop for complete and flexible access to your SQL Servers. From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to the raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to your data. Whether you are accessing your servers from your local network, or remotely through your organization's secure VPN, you never need to be without the information that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise. DataGlass requires no complicated desktop servers or expensive middleware to set up: the speed and flexibility of direct connections to your server provides unparallelled efficiency.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/sqlserver
DataGlass is the only app that can read and update your Microsoft SQL Server database directly from your iPhone or iPad without any additional complex desktop or server software setup.
• Compatible with SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2008R2
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Connect directly to your databases without the need for complex and expensive middleware
• Corporate databases can be accessed remotely using a VPN or by using the built-in SSH tunneling
• Can access tables and views in OLTP databases and data warehouses alike
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Save local snapshots of your data for browsing offline or on the road
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems
What's New in Version 6.0.3
• Bug fixes
• Full-screen mode on iPad
I use the app all of the time to check on databases, run basic queries when in meetings when co-workers need info etc. It is fast and gives me all I could hope for in a portable app.
This is a great app!
I'm able to access my databases anywhere!
Not as advertised
This is not a serious tool as you can not execute stored procedures that return result sets. If you run an sp you will get
Xx rows affected
But YOU CAN NOT VIEW THE RESULT SET
Do not purchase for anything more than simple queries.
They claim they are a serious tool enterprise level for IT pros. This is very far from the sad truth.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 05, 2014
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Glimpse I/O LLC
- © 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.