SQLed is your database manager on the go. Manage your SQLite databases on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
1. Organize your work into projects
2. Manage SQLite databases for each project
3. Create, Edit, Delete tables, views, indexes and triggers.
4. Generate DDL scripts for your databases.
5. Generate DDL scripts for your tables, views, indexes and triggers.
6. Print DDL scripts.
7. Execute SQL queries with the SQL editor which includes notifications for error messages (based on a design provided by Jon Edlund), predefined SQL commands for less typing and syntax highlighting.
8. In SQL editor individual SQL queries can be selected for execution.
9. Powerful Table Data View. Supports Editing, Adding, Deleting, Searching and Sorting of data.
10. Table Data View. Supports Number Formatting.
11. Export or Import projects, databases, SQL scripts, DDL scripts (via e-mail, your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
12. Export tables and views as CSV (via e-mail, your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
13. Import table data from CSV (your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
14. Save DDL scripts or SQL scripts on the device for later use.
15. Open databases, SQL scripts and CSV files from external apps (Mail App, Safari, Dropbox, Box etc.).
16. Offline SQL reference.
17. Auto generated backups of your databases every time you open the app.
18. Passcode protection.
19. 1-finger swipes on text fields to move one character left/right, and 2-finger swipes to move one word.
20. Drag and Drop Support. Drag from rows from any Table or View as semicolon seperated Strings. Drop on any cell in Tables, to the SQL Editor and to the Add or Edit Data screens.
21. iPhone, iPod, iPad and iPad Pro support.
22. iOS 11 ready.
23. iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X Ready
A must have tool for Developers, Database Administrators and Students.
- Fixes Bug where app would crash when editing row in filtered Table
Ratings and Reviews
Nice work - lots of promise
iOS 11 recently killed the last SQLite database client I used, so I had to shop around for a replacement. Decided to give SQLed a try. Very pleased and pleasantly surprised. In fact, I like it better than the last one. And I am encouraged by the fact that this app is actively developed.
A few enhancements that I would love to see in the future:
* Display columns that auto-set width
based on data width, and/or can be
* User-defined forms
* Display BLOBs when content is
Keep up the great work! :-)
Great DB app, but sorely lacking a Forms feature for input. (Or at least support for input of new records in views.)
I have been using this app for well over a year. It is an excellent database manager. I use it to manage one of my SQLite databases. The developer is continually updating the app and making improvements. I highly recommend it.
I am just starting to use this app, so these are my first impressions. I spent a good amount of time trying to find the best SQLite editor for the iPad. This looked to be the best among them, and appeared to be an app that is constantly updated and ready for the retina display on the new iPad. The app looks great on the new iPad, is full-featured, and is easy to use. Dropbox support sealed the deal for me. Anyone looking for a SQLite editor for the iPad or iPhone should purchase this app. I look forward to future updates. Thanks!
- Andreas Zimnas
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German, Hebrew
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andreas Zimnas 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.