Browser and edit Sqlite Database data on your iPhone or iPad ( This is a Universal App ).
***** We have a new Mac version 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Mac App Store. *****
* View sqlite database tables and table data.
* Edit(CRUD) data with auto generated SQL (in-app Edit Data)
* Clean UI to view row data (In-app purchase Quick Look).
* A full demo database included.
* Open database from iTunes shared App Data
* Open database by copy file from DropBox
* Syntax Highlight Sql Editor
* SQL can be saved, and shared via iTunes App File Share.
* Table column width can be saved if you drag change it
* Table data can be sorted by touch on the column header
* Table data pagesize can be saved
* Open email file attachment with extension .sqlite , .db or .sql
* Share database file
* Share table data with CSV format
* Share data with photo (in-app)
* Search/Filter data on column
New in-app DB Creator Bundle:
* Create/Copy/Rename/Share/Delete database
* Create/Rename table with fields define
- Support open iCloud SQLite database file.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a useful app
Thought I could use it to browse my database created from my app but turned out to be a disappointment.
It's just ok. It's impossible in the current version to display an entire record, or to scroll through many of them. With a lot of records, the program gets really sluggish too.
Bad, really bad
Bad interface, could not import from Dropbox using "open in". Wasted my money.
- John Li
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 John Li
- In-App Purchases
- Data Row Quick Look $0.99
- Feature Edit Sqlite Data $1.99
- DB Creator Bundle allow you to create and design database. $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.