By John Li
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browser and edit Sqlite Database data on your iPhone or iPad ( This is a Universal App ).
***** We have a new Mac version 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Mac App Store. *****
* View sqlite database tables and table data.
* Edit(CRUD) data with auto generated SQL (in-app Edit Data)
* Clean UI to view row data (In-app purchase Quick Look).
* A full demo database included.
* Open database from iTunes shared App Data
* Open database by copy file from DropBox
* Syntax Highlight Sql Editor
* SQL can be saved, and shared via iTunes App File Share.
* Table column width can be saved if you drag change it
* Table data can be sorted by touch on the column header
* Table data pagesize can be saved
* Open email file attachment with extension .sqlite , .db or .sql
* Share database file
* Share table data with CSV format
* Share data with photo (in-app)
* Search/Filter data on column
New in-app DB Creator Bundle:
* Create/Copy/Rename/Share/Delete database
* Create/Rename table with fields define
What's New in Version 2.3
- Bug Fix.
Not a useful app
Thought I could use it to browse my database created from my app but turned out to be a disappointment.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: John Li
- © 2015 John Li
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Feature Edit Sqlite Data$1.99
- Data Row Quick Look$0.99
- DB Creator Bundle allow you to create and design database.$2.99
- Pro Package ( Remove AD, Edit data, Quick Look )$2.99