SQLPro for SQLite - database and coredata manager
By Hankinsoft Development Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SQLPro for SQLite is an advanced sqlite editor. It has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
+ Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
+ Advanced multi-query execution.
+ Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
+ Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
+ Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
+ Runtime loadable extension support.
+ Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
+ Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
+ Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
+ Fullscreen support.
+ Column reordering.
+ Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
If you would like to try before you buy, you can also give our free Read-Only version a look!
If you have any issues with this application, please see our support forum: https://sqlitepro.com/forum or send us a message on Twitter: @SQLitePro.
This product is an independent management tool for SQLite.
SQLPro for SQLite is not affiliated or endorsed by the SQLite development team.
What's New in Version 1.0.105
+ Fixed a performance issue some users were seeing when loading databases.
Does what’s on the tin, but leaves me wanting
To inspect and manage SQL databases this app works great. The “reloading database” feature holds this app back the most:
- When the DB changes, the app pops itself up and says “reloading database”. Pops itself up from the bottom of my window stack to just behind my foremost window—still very visually distracting.
- While it’s “reloading database” the app is completely hung: can’t keep working on my SQL query; can’t resize the window; completely hung.
- You can turn this feature off; but it will run all your SQL queries against a cached version of the database instead of the live one.
Looks good, works great
I’ve used SQL databases and GUIs for more than 20 years. I’ve used a few SQLite GUIs. Some of them don’t support standard operating system features (like cut/paste!) without crashing. Some of them stopped working after an operating system upgrade. SQLPro works. It works with MacOS 10.12.3 (latest as of this review). It doesn’t crash. It looks good. It supports exports to CSV and json.
I’ve used it for about 6 weeks and highly recommend it.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.105
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hankinsoft Development Inc
- © Hankinsoft Development, Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor