SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor. And it makes its best to be intuitive, stable and reliable.
It contains features as described below:
• Multi-query execution.
• Syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• View, edit or add table data.
• View table data with a convenient filter.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Supports display each table's row counts.
• Allow SQLiteFlow on Mac remote connect SQLite database on iPhone or iPad.
• Fix an issue that causes syntax highlighting incorrect when typing block style comment.
• Fix an issue that causes load database library failed when there's another app that declares it owns SQLite database file type.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn’t work, and Apple won’t issue refunds because the problem is that it doesn’t function so they direct you to their website. Their website contains nothing useful and their tech support is a github page. If you want something that works look elsewhere.
Hello, may we know that which function that SQLiteFlow doesn’t work? You can send us an issue through GitHub issue so we can make SQLiteFlow better.
[Edit] In SQLiteFlow 1.3.5, we fix an issue that causes load database library failed when there's another app that declares it owns SQLite database file type, if this is the issue you met, sorry, our fault. You can take a try in a new version now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.