By LogicalVue Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SQLVue is the fast and easy way to manage your SQLite databases. Features include:
* Displays tables, views, indexes and triggers
* Code completion for SQL keywords
* Code completion for table and column names
* Data editing
* Multiple SQL editors
* SQLite database details
Planned for future releases:
* Save SQL History
* Visual schema view
Send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a 7-day trial from http://www.logicalvue.com/products/sqlvue/
What's New in Version 4.1.0
* Create and alter tables without using SQL using the table designer
* Export database table structure as SQL statements
* Improved SQLite online reference
* Added database integrity check
* Added index anaylzer
* All-new View designer for creating and altering views
* Chinook DB is now used as the sample database
* NULL values are displayed in SQL result sets
* General user interface improvements
It's a buck
99% of people making an SQL lite database are either writting an application for loading, in which case, core-data is probably going to build their schema. Other people want to load in data, then load onto something else an import feature would make this program, usable.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: May 29, 2011
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LogicalVue Software, Inc.
- © Copyright 2002 - 2011 LogicalVue Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later