SquadGoals is the simplest way to create, track and accomplish goals together. Create goal based challenges, build your squad by inviting friends and track your daily progress along the challenge - for free!
Stay consistent, motivate and track yourself to a better you. Accomplish goals together. Because together is always more fun!
3 easy steps to get started:
A challenge is any goal that can be tracked over time. Good examples are: “Quit smoking”, “Get Summer Ready”, “Healthy eating”, “Take medicines”, “Meditate daily” . You can basically track anything over a finite period of time. Get started by creating your own challenges or joining an existing challenge.
Set your own individual goals for the challenge. Simply swipe to track the progress. Charts, tracker logs and consistency scores are automatically generated to help you stay on track. Reminders are a gentle nudge to get done with the challenge for the day.
BUILD YOUR SQUAD
You can choose to do the challenge by yourself or invite your friends or like minded people to the challenge. The squad feed helps with accountability and to motivate each other. Because together is always more fun!
At SquadGoals, we believe consistency is key to achieve any goal. So, we use consistency scores to motivate our users. You want to keep it high, 100%.
• CHALLENGE: Simple and intuitive UI for creating challenges and setting goals.
• GOAL TRACKER: You can tracker any type of goal. It could be as simple as ‘Yes or No’ or measuring progress in SI units. Additionally you can also set up to track the goal as a cumulative across the entire squad with the SQUAD TARGET setting.
• PRIVACY: Privacy settings for each challenge to control who can view or access the challenge. We currently support public challenges that are searchable and private challenges that are shareable via URL.
• ADMIN ACCESS: Owner of a challenge has admin access such as ‘CLOSE CHALLENGE REGISTRATION’ to make the challenge closed for users to join, set goals for the entire squad using SQUAD Target, make challenge public or private and ability to remove members from the challenge.
• HOME: Centralized dashboard of all your active, future and past challenges. Each challenge is a card that can be simply swiped to track the progress and clicked to get more information.
• CHALLENGE STATS: Charts, tracker logs, CONSISTENCY SCORE and more
• SQUAD FEED: Activity feed from the squad members. This helps with accountability and staying motivated.
• SEARCH: for easily finding public challenges on SQUADGOALS. The filters are in place to help fine tune your search.
• REMINDERS: A user scheduled reminder for their upcoming challenge. You can turn on or off reminders.
Let’s do this!
- Bug fix for the day count on Home for challenges scheduled on specific days of the week.
Ratings and Reviews
Not super user-friendly
It took me over a week of troubleshooting to figure out how to find the “did it” button. Swiping? That typically deletes an item. And then, because it took forever to figure out how to track my daily goals, it looks like I failed at doing them and I have yet to figure out a way to retroactively record that I accomplished a goal. Despite lots of common sense flaws, I do like the concept of sharing goals with your friends, and it is easy to do so. It’s also easy to create new challenges, and ease is key when trying to develop new and consistent habits.
Yes yes yes!
Finally the first app I can use for more than 3 challenges without paying for a subscription! Simple and easy to use. And helping me with my goals
But... how can you delete a challenge, or be able to edit all of the settings once you create it?
Please add this, thank you!
i haven’t downloaded it but here’s 5 stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.