Square Dashboard - Analytics for Point of Sale
By Square, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Square Dashboard gives you access to sales data from your Square Point of Sale app. It puts your finger on the pulse of your business—anytime, anywhere, on the go or in the office. Link to your existing Square account and view live sales in seconds. Track sales reports week over week or year over year. Set custom time periods to compare whatever you want. Even compare sales at multiple locations. See which items are selling best, and start running your business better. Check your data all day—it will become your favorite feed to follow.
• Sales Summary: See sales, number of items sold, and average sale amount.
• Sales Comparisons: Compare sales to last week, last month, or last year.
• Categories: See which categories outperform others.
• Items: Sort your items to know what’s selling well or falling behind.
• Employees: View gross sales by employee or mobile staff.
• Timecards: Keep an eye on who’s working.
Use of Square Point of Sale is required to view sales analytics in the Dashboard app.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store on your device.
Thanks for selling with Square. Questions? We’re here to help: square.com/help.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Square, Inc.
- © 2016 Square, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.