The App for Square Off chessboard lovers!
Connect with anybody in the world on a real board through the Square Off app. Pick your opponent from an ever-increasing Square Off board community or online players. Play board to board, or board to app and vice versa.
Difficult to find someone for a game? Play against the board itself, beat the AI.
What makes Square Off awesome?
- 20 difficulty levels. A beginner or a grand master, Square Off can match up to everyone’s chess capabilities
- Challenge anyone across the globe, doesn’t matter if they have a board or not
- Moves are updated in real-time, once the game starts
- Auto reset, it means no hassle of arranging the pieces. The Grand Kingdom board magically resets on its own, so that you are ready to get on to the new game, in no time
- A built-in tech support right in the App, because we take chess seriously
- The board keeps getting better and better as it ages. New firmware updates keep pushing the improvements as we keep learning from more and more games played across the globe
- Chat with your opponent while you play!
- Analyze your game with 'Analyze This' app!
Visit us on squareoffnow.com
Chess.com is here!!
- Now you can play live games on Chess.com with 6 time controls (and two with increments).
- Get notified when a chess.com user challenges you (provided you have the App open)
- Challenge any random chess.com user to a game
- Send direct challenges to your chess.com friends via Search screen
More improvements coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun once you start playing with people, of course it's new so I'm sure updates will come soon.
Needs a rating system
I only gave it 3 stars since it’s new and still needs a lot of work. For instance it doesn’t have a rating system.
No basic features and UI is not intuitive
It does not even allow you to back and check the steps.
It does not allow you to know how you have lost the game by what step
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.