Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SquaredFare ™ was conceived, designed, and tested by Uber Drivers in order to provide Drivers with an independent fare calculator, and record-keeping system.
- preloaded with up-to-date Uber fare and platform information.
- Simply turn on the GPS activated app, select your vehicle type, and start the fare calculator when you start your Uber trip.
- It is best to have the device mounted in the car and have it always connected to a charger and so the battery will not be an issue.
- SquaredFare makes a record of your time, date, and GPS location. As you drive, it displays the mileage driven, the elapsed time, and the accurate fare calculation.
- Update vehicle information, tolls, or surge rates any time during the trip, and SquaredFare automatically updates the fare calculation.
- At the end of the trip, compare the Uber fare to the SquaredFare. If there is a discrepancy, touch “Fare Issue”, and the app will send an email from your registered Driver email to Uber, explaining the fare issue, providing a proper calculation, and a GPS map of the route.
- If there is an issue with a rider, touch the “Rider Issue” button and select one or more common issues. The app will send an email from your registered Uber email to Uber, explaining the rider issue, and providing a GPS map of the route.
- SquaredFare allows you to pre-select your earning goals, and then keeps a running total of your daily and weekly fares on the home page for quick reference.
- SquaredFare stores 90 days of trips on your phone, and one year of trips on your private Internet account, even if you are deactivated from Uber.
A tool for Uber Drivers who are concerned about fare and rider issues . . . .
“Make It Fare and Squared!”™
Updated fare calculation.
Ratings and Reviews
Love at 1st check 💵💰👍
I love this friggin app! It has helped me get a lot of money back when I get shorted on my trips. But what I love the most is the daily and weekly goal setting. It has helped me keep up with my goals and even raise my goals and meet them! No lie I've been making about 300 to 400 more a week! Thank you app maker dudes!! 🙏
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.