By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Innovated Notes/Diary/Journal App ★★★★★
9 Square Diary HD is a finished-in-a-minute diary format for iPad. If you don't have so much time for your diary, but you really want to remember your best or worst, moments in life, 9 Square Diary is the exact what's your choice. 9 simple grids remember your 9 different life areas. Simple and classified is our shining point.
What’s New in Version 1.3
- Post photos to Facebook and Sina Weibo.
- Add background music play.
- Optimize the toolbar icons.
- Fixed available date mark issue in calendar
- Fixed one post failure issue for Sina Weibo
• Easy-to-use: Like JCloze, it is very simple to fill in.
• Classified: 9 grids for 9 different parts in life,and flexible layout change(4 grids, 6 grids, 9 grids)
• Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo.
• Take photo and photo embedding is supported.
• Voice/audio recording and playback.
• Allow to change your diary background and colored text with many of font type and size.
• Weather indicator and location for each diary.
• Provide passcode lock for your diary.
• Great diary review experience.
• Email your diary is supported.
• Data backup(2 channels)
How to switch pages or review previous diary?
1. Swipe your finger from left to right at center panel (Weather/date area) to review previous diary page.
2. Swipe your finger from right to left at center panel (Weather/date area) to review next diary page.
3. Double-click at center panel (Weather/date area) to pop up calendar date for you selecting a specified date diary.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
★ Fixed iOS 5 related bugs
★ Fixed subtitle save issue
Nice but rough around the edges
A lot of people, myself included, often need something to remind them about what they have accomplished that day. This is a good way to do it. Outline/category is easy to do. Looks very nice. Wifi backup is better for me than iCloud or similar. Many, many options. Pretty easy to use but a few little UI things could be improved: picking a date when I tap it instead of having to pick done. Swipes are not always registered. If weather will only give me a county, I'd like to be able to label my location myself. It's not immediately clear that you can add photos to entries. A little tutorial might help. Fix these little things and you'll have a wonderful app that I'll be suggesting to my clients.
Exactly what I was looking for, but...
This app would be gorgeous if the developers updated for Retina display and included more backup options. Otherwise, it's everything I wanted--a quick, visual way to record the day based on key categories (for me: Health, Learning, Friends & Family, good news, etc). I'm so sad the developers have let it fall by the wayside because after reviewing dozens of journal apps, this is the only one that fit the bill. I love that you can customize categories, add up to 4 pics in each category each day, and there are lots of font options to choose from. Please consider an update!
Love the app
Finally figured out how to keep the subtitles the same everyday. Fantastic app. I use it everyday to record new things that I've learnt, joys I experience...the list goes on. If only scrolling can be made when you enter a lot of text. And really need to take off the page turning sound.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 07, 2012
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2011-2012, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.