At Squarespace we aim to empower our customers by creating tools that help you make data-informed business decisions.
Make better decisions for your business by making analytics a habit. The new Squarespace Analytics 2.0 app makes it easier than ever, allowing you to access key website metrics and insights anywhere, anytime.
The Squarespace Analytics app presents rich and detailed business metrics in a clean, easy-to-use dashboard reimagined for the smaller screens. Check key metrics at a glance, and drill down into more granular views to uncover actionable insights.
Monitor traffic trends and visitor activity
• Traffic Sources: measure the impact of marketing on website traffic and revenue.
• Activity Log: discover insights about website visitors, including geographical location and site path.
Keep tabs on key sales metrics
• Top Products: view your best-selling products by revenue.
• Purchase Funnel: track conversion through every step of the funnel, from visit to purchase.
• Sales Overview: gain additional insight into your store’s sales by comparing trends to the previous period.
To contact us via email or live chat, please go to support.squarespace.com.
• Please Note •
Squarespace Analytics requires a Squarespace account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
• Form Submissions & Button Clicks - measure the effectiveness of your site’s forms and buttons, including newsletter signup, contact forms, and promotional overlays. Test different call-to-action text and page placement to determine the most effective strategy to engage your visitors
• Minor improvements to styling and loading states
Please let us know what you love and what we can improve in Settings > Give Feedback. If you enjoy using the app, we would greatly appreciate a review in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
I shape surfboards for a living.
I've had my domain through Squarespace for over a year and I have just recently found their line of apps for mobile managing. I've got to say it has helped out a ton with the day to day analytics and on the spot blog posts. I don't need to bring my laptop with me when I travel anymore so I don't have a constant worry if it'll be stolen, and it's nice to know what my website is generating at a glance.
I strongly recommend downloading the apps. I'm a real person. I live in California. If you have Squarespace already, then you need to download these apps; all of them. You won't be disappointed.
I love squarespace!
Squarespace has everything I need to ensure that I have a great website, and it is easy to use! I originally had one company hosting my domain, and are used to use Wix for my web host. I ended up transferring both my domain hosting and web hosting over to square space. It’s simplicity got my website up and running in two days, whereas Wix was still not complete after months. I am able to use Google AdSense, with Wix, you cannot. The Analytics tell me where I am getting traffic from around the world, as well as where viewers are clicking in from. I’m so glad I switched to squarespace!
Love my Analytics.
Why does google make things so difficult ! Well worth the money for a company to recognize this allowing me to concentrate on content and not how to figure out google. One thing though. I still utilize google for instant feedback of users etc which is not here. Also I think this goes without saying but the analytics on the computer are much better on the pc, but this app is very convenient when we’re traveling and hits the essentials. So glad I switched from PhotoBiz, what a difference. Wish I had done it sooner.
- Squarespace, Inc.
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.