By Squarespace, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Squarespace Metrics is a quick, easy and beautiful way for Squarespace customers to monitor key performance indicators for their sites and connected social accounts, all from their iOS device.
• View multiple metrics tiles in a grid
• Expand and interact with any tile in the grid
• New auto-play feature allows you to use the app as a standalone display that updates your metrics automatically
• Press to hide, show, or reorder tiles; pinch-to-zoom to reorder or delete pages
• Notices •
Squarespace Metrics requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service. If you have any questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Stability improvements.
I wish that squarespace had an app that lets you do everything from one place: check metrics, do blog posts, check sales, etc. sure would be great if they had an app to edit your site too (but maybe that's not easily done in an app?). But the metrics app is nice for a check-in, not much more beyond that...
A Good Tool, but one thing could be better
I love the metrics tool in keeping track of the traffic, but I think for the Facebook tracking it should be tracking the Page's Like number not the personal friends count of the account holder.
A little limited
A snazzy little app for the "how many hits" obsessed, but not much more happens beyond that.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 09, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Squarespace, Inc.
- © 2014 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.