Synchronize, manage, and present galleries on the go with Squarespace Portfolio. Display images and videos from your Squarespace site to clients or colleagues without an Internet connection.
• Keep the focus on your work with the unbranded black or white display.
• Add borders, toggle image titles and descriptions, adjust image size, and adjust aspect ratios to customize your gallery.
• Display your work in beautiful, full-screen resolution when you mirror your device to an Apple TV with AirPlay.
• Keep your content fresh with galleries that synchronize automatically when you open the app.
• Edit your gallery on the go. Add images, delete images, or rearrange your entire gallery. Add more information by updating the image title or adding a clickthrough URL.
• Touch and hold images to share them with others directly from the app.
** Squarespace Portfolio requires a Squarespace account. **
To contact Customer Care, visit support.squarespace.com
This version includes miscellaneous bug fixes, improvements, and security enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
good, could be much better
I like it, but there are a few things that prevent me from using this vs. just my squarespace website on a browser: 1) no way of changing the cover photo for a gallery, it’s just the first image in the gallery by default. 2) ugly photo layout, with no option to change it -when there’s a mix of horizontal and vertical images, wouldn’t it look better to have a masonry layout? (like pinterest?) 3) no branding or any way to show who the creator is in one quick header image. 4) projects are default sorted alphabetically with no customization. i do a variety of work that i have to pitch to clients, and right now it just looks like an unorganized mess. if there was a way to reorder or put pages into folders that would be so much better.
Repeated error message about internet
Don’t get me wrong, I love Squarespace from my web browser, and the blog app seems to work too. That being said, this app does not play nice with photos that I’ve taken with my Nikon camera.
I don’t know if it struggles with the large size, if it’s a glitch, or what the reason is, but I regularly receive an error message saying that I should check my internet connection. I know my internet connection is just fine, as I’m a Verizon customer and I’m usually connected to WiFi.
For now, I’m deleting the app. I hope they Squarespace improves it because it would be reallllyyyy convenient to seamlessly upload photos from my phone to my website.
We generally recommend uploading images that are around 500kb in file size. If this continues, please get in touch with us at support.squarespace.com so we can take a closer look at this with you.
Good but needs work
I love the app, it’s clean and simple and works for the most part... I just wish downloading/saving photos from a gallery was easier and worked, every time I try to select a photo or a couple to download from a gallery and try to save them to my camera roll the app crashes...
- Squarespace, Inc.
- 48.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.