The official app of Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Make the most of your day at the #1 ski resort in the U.S. Connect with your friends on hiking trails, track your performance, view real-time weather & resort information.
Summer App features:
- Real-time weather data
- Find and track your friends on the hiking trails
- Send dynamic messages to your friends based on your location
- Track performance on hiking trails including your vertical feet and miles
REAL-TIME WEATHER DATA
See the current weather at the mountain
FIND AND TRACK YOUR FRIENDS ON THE HIKING TRAILS
Create your own private group to stay connected with friends on the trails. See exactly what trail each person in your group is on as well as your current location on the resort hiking map
SEND DYNAMIC MESSAGES TO YOUR FRIENDS
Send location-aware messages to your group by using the quick messages feature and let them know where conditions are sweet. When you see the “#” in your quick message, your location will automatically be dropped into the message.
TRACK HIKING PERFORMANCE
Get all the details about your hike day (and season) you’d ever want to know. How many hikes you’ve done, how much vertical you’ve logged and more.
The app also syncs your workouts with Apple Health.
Created exclusively for Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows by the creators of SkiLynx.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Summer is here! Summer update includes:
- Hiking trail friend finder and tracking
- Summer stats tracking
- Apple Watch hike tracking
Ratings and Reviews
Use it for tracking where I’ve skied, how much I’ve skied and how fast. I really like how the interface breaks that down for you. One reviewer said it doesn’t show you individual days skied. If you tap Total Days Skied, it shows you a breakdown of each day. The lift line wait times are helpful too.
I haven’t had any issues. The only thing I wish it would do is automatically track my skiing. I often forget to start tracking when I start my ski day. I actually hate that I have to remember this. It lets me know when I enter Squaw. It should start tracking as soon as I get on a lift,
Awesome tracking, but the map needs work
The interface is amazing and the tracking is fairly accurate. The only problem is that you guys don’t differentiate between advanced only (aka black diamond) and expert only (aka double black diamond). A black diamond symbol or a little “Expert Only” on the side of it when you are checking your trails would be cool. I had to knock off 2 stars because in my eyes this is a huge problem knowing difficulty. However, the rest is awesome!
Made my ski day!
I wish more resorts had this app. Being able to track your runs, meet up with your friends, and then seeing your season’s stats is just so cool. I feel like I just experienced the future of skiing. Now I just need to buy e-tip gloves!
- Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
- 124.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2018 Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.