The official app of Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Make the most of your day at the #1 ski resort in the U.S. Connect with your friends on the slopes, track your ski days, view real-time lift & trail status and lift wait times.
- Stay motivated and see where you stack up against other skiers and riders on the Squaw Alpine Leaderboard
- Apple Watch 3 with cellular enhancement allows you to track your ski performance just with your watch – no need to carry your phone.
- Real-time lift & trail status
- Real-time weather data
- Real-time lift wait times
- Find and track your friends on the slopes
- Send dynamic messages to your friends based on your location
- Track your ski day & season including every run and lift you ride, your vertical feet, linear miles, max and average speed.
REAL-TIME LIFT & TRAIL STATUS
Know which lifts are open, when they are scheduled to open, which trails are groomed all in real-time.
REAL-TIME LIFT WAIT TIMES
No more guessing! By utilizing crowd sourced data, you can see every chairlift's wait time so you can maximize your time on the slopes.
REAL-TIME WEATHER DATA
See how much it snowed in the last 24 hours and overnight, along with the 7-day total and base depth.
FIND AND TRACK YOUR FRIENDS ON THE SLOPES
Create your own private group to stay connected with friends on the slopes. See exactly what run or lift each person in your group is riding, in real-time, including the run difficulty rating and their percentage down the trail, as well as their current location on the resort map
SEND DYNAMIC MESSAGES TO YOUR FRIENDS
Send location-aware messages to your group by using the quick messages feature and let them know where conditions are sweet. When you see the “#” in your quick message, your location will automatically be dropped into the message.
TRACK YOUR SKI DAY AND SEASON
Get all the details about your ski day (and season) you’d ever want to know. How many days you’ve skied, total runs skied, how much vertical you’ve logged and so much more. Then show it off to your friends
LEADERBOARD: TRACK & COMPARE SKI PERFORMANCE
Track your real-time vertical feet skied, number of lifts ridden and number of days skied and compete for the top spot among our ski & snowboard community.
The app also syncs your workouts with Apple Health.
Created exclusively for Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows by the creators of SkiLynx.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Winter 2018-19 season update
Ratings and Reviews
Use it for tracking where I’ve skied, how much I’ve skied and how fast. I really like how the interface breaks that down for you. One reviewer said it doesn’t show you individual days skied. If you tap Total Days Skied, it shows you a breakdown of each day. The lift line wait times are helpful too.
I haven’t had any issues. The only thing I wish it would do is automatically track my skiing. I often forget to start tracking when I start my ski day. I actually hate that I have to remember this. It lets me know when I enter Squaw. It should start tracking as soon as I get on a lift,
Awesome tracking, but the map needs work
The interface is amazing and the tracking is fairly accurate. The only problem is that you guys don’t differentiate between advanced only (aka black diamond) and expert only (aka double black diamond). A black diamond symbol or a little “Expert Only” on the side of it when you are checking your trails would be cool. I had to knock off 2 stars because in my eyes this is a huge problem knowing difficulty. However, the rest is awesome!
Made my ski day!
I wish more resorts had this app. Being able to track your runs, meet up with your friends, and then seeing your season’s stats is just so cool. I feel like I just experienced the future of skiing. Now I just need to buy e-tip gloves!
- Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
- 118.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2018 Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.