Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
By Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app of Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Make the most of your day at the #1 ski resort in the U.S. Connect with your friends on the slopes, track your ski days, view real-time lift & trail status and lift wait times.
- Real-time lift & trail status
- Real-time weather data
- Find and track your friends on the slopes
- Send dynamic messages to your friends based on your location
- Purchase lift tickets with ease and save big
- Track your ski day & season including every run and lift you ride, your vertical feet, linear miles, max and average speed.
REAL-TIME LIFT & TRAIL STATUS
Know which lifts are open, when they are scheduled to open, which trails are groomed all in real-time.
REAL-TIME WEATHER DATA
See how much it snowed in the last 24 hours and overnight, along with the 7-day total and base depth.
FIND AND TRACK YOUR FRIENDS ON THE SLOPES
Create your own private group to stay connected with friends on the slopes. See exactly what run or lift each person in your group is riding, in real-time, including the run difficulty rating and their percentage down the trail, as well as their current location on the resort map
SEND DYNAMIC MESSAGES TO YOUR FRIENDS
Send location-aware messages to your group by using the quick messages feature and let them know where conditions are sweet. When you see the “#” in your quick message, your location will automatically be dropped into the message.
PURCHASE LIFT TICKETS WITH EASE & SAVE
Purchase your lift ticket through the app with ease, save serious cash and redeem your ticket in an exclusive mobile-only line at the ticket window.
TRACK YOUR SKI DAY AND SEASON
Get all the details about your ski day (and season) you’d ever want to know. How many days you’ve skied, total runs skied, how much vertical you’ve logged and so much more. Then show it off to your friends
Created exclusively for Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows by the creators of SkiLynx.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.5
- high resolution resort maps with improved zoom-in capability
- simpler “start tracking” page - track your day solo or in groups with one touch
- improved velocity tracking
- improved mapping data
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 73.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
- © 2017 Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.