Squid is a simple way to track the number of times you worked out in a week and compete with friends. We know that people generally have a weekly workout goal, so this app helps you stay consistent and motivated.
Don’t be a Squid
Squid status is reserved for users that don’t log at least 1 workout in a given week. The objective is to not be the squid within your friend group. Workout counts are reset each week, so every week is a new week where you can be at the top.
- Simple workout logging of an activity and a location.
- History, intuitively depicting your past workouts so you can see how consistent you have been over time
- Ability to view friend’s workout history
- Squid Slap your friends, motivate your friends to workout
- Activity Feed to keep an eye on which of your friends are working out and getting slapped
Added the much requested feature to log more than once per day and some instant gratification for adding a workout.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but effective
Ah nice update! Easier on the eyes and some good feature additions.
Wanted to quickly track my gym streak and this does that for me. It'll probably be even better when I get friends on it with me 💪🏼💪🏼
I was hoping this app would recognize when I hadn't exercised and send me notifications. I need motivation and this app doesn't do what I expected.
No longer functional
Can no longer connect with Facebook, so there is no way to login and use the app
- David Schatz
- 13.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Dave + Mayur
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.