Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE - FOR A LIMITED TIME
Squijd is an application that lets you capture and send bits of your computer screen to your iPhone.
Use it to copy travel directions, a recipe idea, family pictures, notes of things to remember - the list is endless.
Anything you can see on your computer you can now send your (or a friend's!) iPhone.
Squijd has got two components, the iPhone App you download here and a PC or Mac program you can download, free of charge, from here:
Once you have downloaded the iPhone App it's FREE to use.
• Ever seen something interesting on the web you wished you could later see on your phone?
• Wished you could see a snippet from a document on your phone?
• Have you ever seen something amusing that you wished you could send to a friend's phone?
• Wandered around a supermarket trying to remember the ingredients from that recipe you found on the internet?
• Ever got an email with travel directions that you have had to print out because you're going to need it later?
• Ever had a table or list you've been trying to learn, but never had the list with you?
Simple to use, just frame the bit of your desktop you are interested in and send it to your phone.
The bit of your screen will be "pushed" to the phone, so it is available to see in moments.
Decided to take it for a test drive
Very easy to use. The interface of the app is very clean and simple, as is the program for your computer. On my mac, the program doesn't take up very much memory, so I can run it in the background if I want to without a problem.
I like the idea of being able to tag images before you send them to the iPhone, but I'd like to see some organizational features built into a future update. Just simple things like "Sort by Tag" or "Sort by Date."
Also support for rotating to see an image in landscape would be nice.
I've used this app since it came out and I find it to be one of the most useful apps I own.
This is a nice app, I can see myself using it a ton. I would give it 5 stars if it had the ability to save and/or email the image