Welcome to the Squish Machine! A machine designed only for squishing slow pokes who can’t turn it off in time. Are you quick enough for this action puzzler?
* 144 quick, bite-sized levels at launch to progress through!
* 16 cute characters to unlock!
* Vibrant, fun visuals!
* Upbeat sound design!
* If you manage to survive the squish through level 128, you unlock an arcade mode. How many levels can you survive in a row? A million? Well, let’s see it, friend!
This game is supported by advertising, but a one-time purchase removes the ads that appear during gameplay breaks.
• 16 new levels to play! If you've beaten the launch levels, access them by tapping the level select button (the one with the squares on it :) )
• Arcade mode has a less punishing difficulty curve now. Higher scores introduce harder levels.
• Arcade mode also now has a continue button that you can spend coins to use.
• Gold amount is now on the Awe Dang screen.
More levels and characters coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Jumping Needs Fixing
Game is pretty good. Really liking this developer. Love a classic bit-game with many levels that I can quickly play when I’m bored. Only thing is: the jump function isn’t exactly perfect. I feel like when I’m trying to jump very quickly to the top of the screen and spamming the jump button to do it, my cute little avatar falls to its death because it’s not able to keep up with the button function. If this gets fixed, a 5 star game!
It’s mostly trash
Cons:Almost the entire time I was endlessly beating levels until I had to take a two day break because I was close to throwing my phone, because the farther you get in the more impossible it gets Pros: it’s a very well designed game,even though it’s hard, there are about 100 levels to it (so it takes a long time to beat) and after you beat it you get a arcade mode.
It’s very aesthetically pleasing and has just the right mix of ease and challenge, and the feeling that you get when you complete a level is just the greatest! You did a great job on this, and i hope you come out with some more levels soon!
Developer Response ,
Starting on some next week!
- Brad Erkkila
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Brad Erkkila
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Interstitial Adverts $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.