The squizz.com™ app allows you to connect with people and organisations, communicate personally or professionally, receive personal or work related notifications, as well as trade online through the squizz.com™ "Connected Marketplace" platform.
Using the app you can do the following:
- Log into the squizz.com™ platform
- Receive notifications straight to your device to stay informed of events and feeds occurring within the platform
- Connect with people and organisations
- Create, register and manage organisations
- Have conversations with your business contacts, work colleagues, family, friends
- Download conversation attachment files to your device
- Load invoices, sales orders, and other account information associated to connected organisation systems
- Create sales orders and post them back to organisation's accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Convert purchase orders into a supplier's sales orders to buy goods and services
- To fully use the app you must have first registered on the platform after being invited by a person already registered.
- Additionally you will require having an internet connection available on your device to be able to fully use the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.