Developed and proven for the military, now available to everyone!
SRTS® for iPad teaches you how to build resilience. A series of fast-paced interactive learning modules teach you what you need to know about stress and resilience. Perfect for individuals or teams, SRTS teaches self-regulation skills that help you withstand the negative effects of stress, adapt to changing demands, and grow from adversity.
You will practice your new skills with workouts (games) that gradually become more challenging to strengthen your mental and emotional resilience – like a gymnasium for the nervous system!
SRTS works with a special sensor that connects to your iPad, and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms.
- Self-paced learning modules and games to build resilience
- Interactive exercises help you discover what matters most to you; where you get into trouble with “thinking traps”; and how to maintain optimism
- “Resilience Checks” help solidify what you have learned
Real time HRV monitoring increases mental clarity and builds resilience
- “Adaptive Coaching” provides tips and reminders
- Full history to track your progress
- Scientifically validated resilience-building and stress management techniques BENEFITS:
- Developed, tested and used by military service members
- Effective for anyone who needs to perform under pressure including veterans, family members, law enforcement, athletes, students, executives, professional caregivers
- Powerful training for individuals, teams, or the entire enterprise
- Transform stressful reactions into calm composure
- Reduce fatigue and exhaustion
- Improve mental focus under pressure
- Accelerate recovery from stress
- Improve coordination and reaction times
Inner Balance is a registered trademark of HeartMath, Inc.
- Support for Bluetooth Sensors using the Heart Rate Profile
- Better handling of sensors between content that utilizes them
- Bug Fixes
- Perceptronics Solutions, Inc
- 298.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2017 Perceptronics Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.