By CoreCode Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSDReporter is an application that checks the health of your internal Solid State Disks ("SSD" aka "Flash Storage"). Since SSDs have a limited life-time determined by the number of write operations it is important to keep an eye on your SSD status. SSDReporter can warn you by e-mail or on-screen each time the health of your SSD decreases and/or when the health falls below the 'warning' or 'error' thresholds. The current status of your SSDs is also always easily recognizable because SSDReporter changes its icon (optionally in the menubar) from green to yellow (warning threshold) and finally red (error threshold) as the SSD health decreases.
*** LIMITATIONS & COMPATIBILITY ***
Only 'internal' SSDs are supported, disks connected via USB&FireWire do not work with SSDReporter.
eSATA & ThunderBolt connected SSDs may work if the enclosure is S.M.A.R.T.-compatible.
Some SSDs do not support S.M.A.R.T. at all or incompletely and therefore do not work with SSDReporter:
- the SSDs built into the Early 2015 and Early 2016 MacBook 12" are incompatible
- the SSDs built into the Late 2016 MacBook Pro (TouchBar) are incompatible
- a few 2013 and 2014 MacBookAir models contain 'TOSHIBA' SSDs (APPLE SSD TS0128F/TS0256F) which are incompatible
- the "SEAGATE 600 SSD Series" is incompatible
- most 'Micron' and 'Crucial' SSDs are incompatible
- some 'OCZ' SSDs including the ONYX, AGILITY4, VECTOR & VERTEX3/4/450/460 but excluding the TRION are incompatible
- most 'OWC' SSDs including the MERCURY ELECTRA and the 'Aura SSD for Mac Pro' are incompatible
*** SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ***
- Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" or later
- At least one compatible internal "Solid State Disk" (SSD) or "Flash Storage" disk (see above)
*** WEBSITE ***
For more information please visit:
What's New in Version 1.0.14
• Added ability to test the e-mail delivery
• Fixed wrong warning about "invalid address" when entering multiple e-mail recipients
• Made more menubar-iconsets retina-resolution friendly
• Added documentation about incompatibility with new "TouchBar" Macbook Pro models
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0.14
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CoreCode Limited
- © 2017 CoreCode Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor