By Codinn Technologies
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSH Copy is an intuitive SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Copy support mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 17.03.1
This update fixes a minor issue: the speeds showed in download list are incorrect while downloading folders or empty files.
Changelog for Version 17.03
The data transmission speed is now 2 times faster, for both uploading and downloading.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Mar 04, 2017
- Version: 17.03.1
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Codinn Technologies Co., Ltd.
- © 2017, Codinn Technologies
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor