SSH Copy is an intuitive SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Copy support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This update fixes a minor issue: the speeds showed in download list are incorrect while downloading folders or empty files.
Changelog for Version 17.03
The data transmission speed is now 2 times faster, for both uploading and downloading.
Ratings and Reviews
Fairly elegant, lowest cost MacOS FTP program that supports SCP
SCP file transfers work which is nice. Had to futz with the public key stuff for a bit to get it to work 9with help from a *nix-knowledgeable friend)
I had a problem with a bug which originally made me give this program 3 stars, but I contacted the company and they sent me a fix very quickly.
My only other request would be the addition of a list view. Still, given what’s out there this is definitely a 5 star option.
Nice clean app
It’s a great little app with a clean UI and lots of technical power crammed into a very intuitive interface, but it would be really nice if the “Remote Folder” field functioned. It’s still possible to manually navigate to where you need to be, but more cumbersome. I would also love a List View option as the icon view can be limiting in large folders. Excellent incorporation of the SSH public key for passwrodless (and more secure) connections. Keep it up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.