By Yang Yubo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password & private key passphrase and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password & private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support public key and password authentication methods
- Support RSA and DSA authentication identity (aka private key)
- Support connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
SSH Proxy support mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 14.03
• Enhance stability
• Drop support for OS X 10.6
Just what I’ve been waiting for (a very long time)
USE CASE: I’m using this applicationt to tunnel subscription-based sites (like acm, ieee, springer, etc.) to my university library account (because they have paid for those services already). I can add those sites to the “white list” and let this application tunnel only those requests without routing the regular traffic.
REVIEW: I’m really happy I bought this application. It works like a charm!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 14.03
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yang Yubo
- © 2014, Codinn
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor